What is downwards growth?

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
What are clear signs of downward growth? I see .org users calling anyone with a low gonial angle to be downward grown even though their maxilla is projected. What is actual examples of people who are downward grown?

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
idk i just think of it as ppl with short ramuses and a really slanted jawline that looks stupid, usually they got narrow lower thirds and their face looks stretched out.

Lack of a 1:1 midface, downgrown jaws have a more pronounced antegonial notch

Acc to org this is downward growth

These newbies are fucking stupid

What ever happened to the community that knew the basics

This is so basic you should just ban yourself until you've learned all the material from YouTube or the best of the best section

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Manfrommars, NoReedemingFeature and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: pajeetmaxxing
What are clear signs of downward growth? I see .org users calling anyone with a low gonial angle to be downward grown even though their maxilla is projected. What is actual examples of people who are downward grown?
No one even cares to check JFL, they just say what's on their mind. If someone has a projected maxilla he most likely isn't downward grown. (Good example of downward grown is orb, 115< gonial angle and maxilla isnt very projected)
But if that have a 115< gonial angle with good maxillary projection they aren't down grown it's just a femenizing feature

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and EnglandBadman

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Occlusal plane angle above 0

Acc to org this is downward growth
View attachment 2577243
He is not terribly downgrown but certainly average down growth. Many on here struggle to differentiate visually between genetic differences in jaw size and projection and craniofacial dystrophy. The average person who think this is forward growth will think he has very large airways but I bet if we check they will be average…