- cool, pretty honest not fake gurus and bluepill bullshit people

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and RecessedPrettyboy

your sig, balds me

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and Luke LLL
there isnt
looks are so much different to money in the sense that you can absorb actual value from places like this

theres no easy way to make money in fact id say there isnt any way to make money
but if there is a way expect it to be hard and if youre not producing anything valuable u will not make money
*you could take a look at warrior forum or blackhatworld if u wanna dissapoint yourself

you got better chances at buying ewhoring packets and using them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Chico Chicowski
there isnt
looks are so much different to money in the sense that you can absorb actual value from places like this

theres no easy way to make money in fact id say there isnt any way to make money
but if there is a way expect it to be hard and if youre not producing anything valuable u will not make money
*you could take a look at warrior forum or blackhatworld if u wanna dissapoint yourself

I wish there was someone that would told me to buy bitcoin in march 20, today i would cash out 40% and at least could locationmax

You can't win this money game.
It's made on purpose.
Check how money is created/emitted... and by whom (a few families).

• +1
Reactions: goodman78
op rn

Attachments

• 4981.jpg
    4981.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 8
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Hector, TheMewingBBC and 3 others
Social classes i guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
I dont give a shit about $, Its about looks and social life
if I was 7/10 Chad with social circle and sex life, I could make a minimum wage

It's simple. At leas for me here in brazil it works.

how to retire 100% work:
rent simple wood houses.

you need some money, 100k usd and i can make it here for sure. you take this 100k usd and buy a property in a humble but good area close to a big / tourist city. Than make 10 houses to rent.

only difficult part is to earn the 100k usd and know how to make the houses(my dad does this, hehe learnt over time all the difficulties to build a house, now he knows everything)

Be goot with math, then u can get a job easily to earn in usd. It's not the only way though.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
It's simple. At leas for me here in brazil it works.

how to retire 100% work:
rent simple wood houses.

you need some money, 100k usd and i can make it here for sure. you take this 100k usd and buy a property in a humble but good area close to a big / tourist city. Than make 10 houses to rent.

only difficult part is to earn the 100k usd and know how to make the houses(my dad does this, hehe learnt over time all the difficulties to build a house, now he knows everything)

Be goot with math, then u can get a job easily to earn in usd. It's not the only way though.

who's that guy on your avi friend ?

You are born with good genetics with a good iq and you can study and become a developer, lawyer, doctor etc, to be a wealthy worker.

In order to be extremely wealthy where you don't need to work you need to inherit it from your family.

Everyone loves an underdog story and no financial successful person will ever tell you about the help they got from their family. It's the equivalent of men lying about their penis size, no man will ever say he has a penis smaller than 6 inches.

Even crime is family based. All the biggest cartels are started by close families. No random person can start a criminal empire from nothing.

So the best a normal person can hope to do is to get a low stress above average paying job.

You are born with good genetics with a good iq and you can study and become a developer, lawyer, doctor etc, to be a wealthy worker.

In order to be extremely wealthy where you don't need to work you need to inherit it from your family.

Everyone loves an underdog story and no financial successful person will ever tell you about the help they got from their family. It's the equivalent of men lying about their penis size, no man will ever say he has a penis smaller than 6 inches.

Even crime is family based. All the biggest cartels are started by close families. No random person can start a criminal empire from nothing.

So the best a normal person can hope to do is to get a low stress above average paying job.
im pesimistic in general, but what u wrote is basically bs. we are not talking about 1 B lvl even not 1 M
its all about 5-10k/per month, preferably online

Cope

If you are 3 psl you need to earn twice the money of a 4psl guy to be considered average
-
You can measure everything with money

there isnt

You're retarded.