what is exactly preventing me from ascending?

D

Deleted member 20848

Victim of the current society| islammaxxing
you won't believe how many guys i facemog even heightmog as a manlet when i walk down the street, and yet it is always me who walks alone those streets but they got a woman? How can a guy be so cursed in terms of women i thank god for all the things that he has given me but this is just a predicament boyos you can't believe that every time i try to flirt with a girl it always either recoils or she happens to have a bf this is major suicidefuel the other day i bought a latte (er habit lol) and i was sitting listening to music in the coffee shop and this high tier becky who gave me the coffee had a date with a guy who came to where she works during her break and that moment i realized it is too late for me, I am just coping by hanging out with my friends or studymaxxing or jbwmaxx in south america because deep inside i know that i don't have the chance of ascending because in turkey it's either be tall or go er. this happened to me a lot of times i feel like god does not want me to reproduce

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 20618
please support me boyos

:feelswhy::feelswhy:
Over for your neurotransmitter

Pics?

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Tbh hieght shouldnt problem unless under 5 feet 7 cel
You could use one of those airmaxx and be 3 inches taller

The proof is i’m posting on here and constantly complaining girls don’t like me. There is nothing chad in me. The only reason i’m not sending pics anymore is cause I don’t want them to leak on disc like they do with every other user

You are a failure.

I wish but no. But even if i was, that’s still normie, which is nothing to me
HTN is not the same as normie retard, and it is definitely far from being unattractive.

You are HTN already, stop with this bs.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
HTN is not the same as normie retard, and it is definitely far from being unattractive.

You are HTN already, stop with this bs.
If you say so. I disagree tho + you havent seen me