what is female interaction with chad like on average?

ripcordgod1

ripcordgod1

Sphinx
like what would happen to a dude with chad face in a class i want to know how interactions from women improve so i know the looksmaxxing is working

right now i get beckies saying hi to me smiling at me and shit while im walking, girls putting their tits out in front of me, random long stares, girls may try to start a convo with me from time to time but I don't get any girls straight up asking me for my socials and shit, I had one slay this year JFL but I had to make an effort
what level looks gets this?

my job is full of oldcel customers and grandmas so i dont give a shit about the iois there tbh

i noticed an improvement of way more girls getting involved in giving me iois, an increase from the usual 1 or 2 per class

what looks level does it take?

@5.5psl @Dr. Bruh help nigga out

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, 5.5psl and Deleted member 21044
not necessarily an answer to your question, but a funny story. the other day a legit chad and his MTN friend walked into a lecture like half an hour late. They sat in the row in front of an HTB/stacylite and in an almost packed auditorium this girl in front of everybody dropped her backpack down a row then climbed over the seat in front of her right next to the chad. she started talking to him immediately despite a lecture going on and ppl around taking notes and trying to concentrate. they had never met before and she did this to herself just to converse with him. so I guess thats when you know youre chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
HTN with body and height halo. Two chadlites i know get outright told they're good looking by random girls. And one chad i know gets secretly taken pics of.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
HTN with body and height halo. Two chadlites i know get outright told they're good looking by random girls. And one chad i know gets secretly taken pics of.
ive heard girls call me cute but behind my back and i got called a greek god one time

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21044

Usually theres a group where they post pictures of people and ask if someone know their number or insta. If u posted there frequently u are good looking. There was a dude around htn-mtn facially, 6'3 with sleeve tattoo, he was posted almost every day. Dont know if its a thing where u live.

• +1
not necessarily an answer to your question, but a funny story. the other day a legit chad and his MTN friend walked into a lecture like half an hour late. They sat in the row in front of an HTB/stacylite and in an almost packed auditorium this girl in front of everybody dropped her backpack down a row then climbed over the seat in front of her right next to the chad. she started talking to him immediately despite a lecture going on and ppl around taking notes and trying to concentrate. they had never met before and she did this to herself just to converse with him. so I guess thats when you know youre chad.
I've had a few girls take a good look at me before deciding to sit next to me when we're choosing seats and shit but they wait for me to start a convo

ig this bitch had insane confidence or just wanted to be fucked

Usually theres a group where they post pictures of people and ask if someone know their number or insta. If u posted there frequently u are good looking. There was a dude around htn-mtn facially, 6'3 with sleeve tattoo, he was posted almost every day. Dont know if its a thing where u live.
I've had girls take pics of me a few times probably also when I don't notice but no clue if I get dropped in group chats

im in college atm so idk if it's as common

Is he gym maxxed too ? Or dyel ?

I've had girls take pics of me a few times probably also when I don't notice but no clue if I get dropped in group chats

im in college atm so idk if it's as common
its purely college/school thing.
Is he gym maxxed too ? Or dyel ?
dyel/normie physique. 6'3 is rare where im from so its huge halo.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23324 and zharupodrugu