What is furosemide and is it safe?

R

Rk100

Iron
I got recommended furosemide and I was wondering, 1. is it safe at 16? and 2. which one should I buy?
I found this one but it has an extremely low price so I'm a little skeptical (1$ for 12 40mg tablets).
81429 3136 1

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR and dbva
delete your account and forget you ever discovered this website, for your own good

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Blonde, aids, Whatever and 8 others
its a diuretic, my dog uses it cuz he has liquid in his abdomen

idk what its used for tbh, definitely something with debloating / losing weight maybe, idk abt side effects or benefits either

• +1
Reactions: Rk100
furosemide is a diuretic, diuretics could easily kill you if mishandled

I've known this site for years I just never needed to interact with anyone so never made an account
theres no way youve known this site for years and youre asking what is furosemide

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
I know general stuff ab it but not safety of it. I'm just making sure if I wanna use it or nah
side effects include heart attack, cardiac arrest and literal death

• +1
Reactions: Rk100 and N1666
what should i use to debloat then?
i hate to break it to you but debloat is mostly cope bro you are probably either boneless, fat or both

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, ronald_2, Litekiller11 and 1 other person
I got recommended furosemide and I was wondering, 1. is it safe at 16? and 2. which one should I buy?
I found this one but it has an extremely low price so I'm a little skeptical (1$ for 12 40mg tablets). View attachment 3168502
This is a diuretic thats given to people with heart attacks and people with high blood pressure. You absolutely should NOT be taking it, unless you are prescribed. If you end up taking the wrong does, u may have deafness and feel dizzy. Other symptoms are heart attack, fainting, etc.

So dont take it, it is a restriction-strict drug that shouldn't be used by those who aren't prescribed :)

• +1
Reactions: Rk100
75kg and 186cm. most of ppl said its not safe tho ion think ill use it
Nah fuck it, be low inhib and take it, do 100mg and you should be good

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ihatewhiterose, ronald_2, diditeverbegin and 2 others
Accutane effects the liver not the kidneys, either way you probably don’t even need to take it, just get leaner and drink 4 liters a day and eat less salt

Holy shit your extremely skinny. You cant be bloated while being that lean. Its just your lack of bones.
That's far from extremely skinny.

OP, there's an absolute fuck ton of graycels in this thread exacerbating how strong furosemide is. Don't listen to half the people saying don't take it because it can kill you. You'd be a fucking retard to overdose on that shit. Let me clarify, it CAN kill you, as can any other drug if misused.

It works, just make sure you buy genuine furosemide from a reputable supplier, and you're fine. Counterfeit furosemide is also almost non-existent because it's very easy and cheap to produce the chemical compound - you won't immediately foam at the mouth from 40mg, it's not fentanyl :lul::lul:

But in all honesty, you seem like an absolute retard with the way you've asked about it, and for that reason, I wouldn't recommend you get it.

• +1
Reactions: ZyGone
That's far from extremely skinny.

OP, there's an absolute fuck ton of graycels in this thread exacerbating how strong furosemide is. Don't listen to half the people saying don't take it because it can kill you. You'd be a fucking retard to overdose on that shit. Let me clarify, it CAN kill you, as can any other drug if misused.

It works, just make sure you buy genuine furosemide from a reputable supplier, and you're fine. Counterfeit furosemide is also almost non-existent because it's very easy and cheap to produce the chemical compound - you won't immediately foam at the mouth from 40mg, it's not fentanyl :lul::lul:

But in all honesty, you seem like an absolute retard with the way you've asked about it, and for that reason, I wouldn't recommend you get it.
Ik but people are advising him to take 100mg right off the bat, that’s not safe

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
Won't die from 100mg, but yeah, I'd start with 40mg taking it my first time.
Yeah but this guy is obviously retarded he was going to find a way to hurt himself with 100

• JFL
Reactions: aids
i hate to break it to you but debloat is mostly cope bro you are probably either boneless, fat or both
what can i do if im boneless im 186cm and i weigh 73kg but my face looks chubby. I am definitely NOT fat i can see my abs clearly and i have an amazing physique so what am i supposed to do

what can i do if im boneless im 186cm and i weigh 73kg but my face looks chubby. I am definitely NOT fat i can see my abs clearly and i have an amazing physique so what am i supposed to do
roid or like lipolab or some shit idk