What is having a gf like?

Zelenskyiv

Zelenskyiv

Gold
How often do you need to see her? How often do you have to text her? How many times a week do you have sex with her? What do you even talk about when you're not having sex?

Could a permarotter even transition from a lifestyle of only living for himself to having to share his life with a femoid?
What if i'm used to spending my Saturday mornings in the gym and then going home and rotting on incel forums but suddenly some dumb whore I now call a gf asks me to go shopping with her?
Is it an acquired taste like coffee or is this annoying shit you have to put up with for sex?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: <6PSLcel, datboijj, MoggerGaston and 4 others
I wonder that too. Like, how much BS does the average normie guy have to endure during the relationship? Mind you, we're not talking dead-bedroom. We're talking at least a semi-decent LTR from the guy's perspective.

Can someone share?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, BeanletMogger and Zelenskyiv
I’ll piss on your girlfriend and she’ll like it

Its better than rotting for sure. Rotting is waste of time.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, datboijj and Zelenskyiv
Beautiful

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, datboijj, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
How often do you need to see her? How often do you have to text her? How many times a week do you have sex with her? What do you even talk about when you're not having sex?

Could a permarotter even transition from a lifestyle of only living for himself to having to share their life with a femoid?
What if i'm used to spending my Saturday mornings in the gym and then going home and rotting on incel forums but suddenly some dumb whore I now call a gf asks me to go shopping with her?
Is it an acquired taste like coffee or is this annoying shit you have to put up with for sex?
I have never even held a hand with a girl so I couldn’t really tell you bro

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, datboijj, swagstar and 1 other person
I wonder that too. Like, how much BS does the average normie guy have to endure during the relationship? Mind you, we're not talking dead-bedroom. We're talking at least a semi-decent LTR from the guy's perspective.

Can someone share?
Depens on girl.

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
I have never even held a hand with a girl so I couldn’t really tell you bro
I lost my handholding virginity on 24th April 2023.

I’ll piss on your girlfriend and she’ll like it
never going to happen bro

Can someone share?
yeah I mean a decent relationship of a high schooler/ college student, not some 35+ oldcel reddit deadbedroom relationshit

@Over care to share?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, datboijj and not__cel
Its a big change tbh. Its gonna make u nt tho. Get ready to text a lot.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Htobrother, datboijj, Zelenskyiv and 1 other person
Lots of work.

• So Sad
Its a big change tbh. Its gonna make u nt tho. Get ready to text a lot.
I almost got a gf last year, some girl approached me at a bar and we went on 2 dates. I remember getting pissed off with her constant texting tbh. It raised my cortisol each time. She even told me i'm a bad texter jfl. I just wanted to rot playing vidya but then she texted me during matches and my whole mood would be ruined.

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
I almost got a gf last year, some girl approached me at a bar and we went on 2 dates. I remember getting pissed off with her constant texting tbh. It raised my cortisol each time. She even told me i'm a bad texter jfl. I just wanted to rot playing vidya but then she texted me during matches and my whole mood would be ruined.
Same with me tbh. Im talking to a polish mtb and she texts me all the time, but I don’t even go on instagram as much so I won’t appear online. In person it was brutal at first cause I would run out of things to talk about. I can feel myself becoming more nt tho.once I find a htb+ then im gonna break it off tbh.

• +1
Same with me tbh. Im talking to a polish mtb and she texts me all the time, but I don’t even go on instagram as much so I won’t appear online. In person it was brutal at first cause I would run out of things to talk about. I can feel myself becoming more nt tho.once I find a htb+ then im gonna break it off tbh.
Thats the problem with geomaxxing, you dont relate to the foid + language barrier.

• +1
Reactions: SubSigma
Find out yourself lol

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj and Zelenskyiv
Can be fun af, If she funny and pretty you won at life, Talk everyday, fuck her multiple Times a day, Being admired by another beautiful human. Tbh Ive never felt anything Else coming Close, Its actually very nice

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, xyukeeee and Zelenskyiv
Maybe you shouldnt ask an incel forum

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
Depends on your looks level

• +1

Could a permarotter even transition from a lifestyle of only living for himself to having to share his life with a femoid?
Its like waiting for the police too come too ur house

• JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv and datboijj

So..

What is having a gf like?​

Super cool on the interaction, massages, touching, kissing, hugging, cuddling, emotional support, sex, etc. side of things.. and you basically have a permanent friend with you that you can talk to almost anytime about anything, do activities together, have fun together, and most important of all, you feel validated, you don't feel lonely anymore, it gives you a purpose in life and gives you energy to live.

But extremely hard in terms of energy and time investment. Your whole life / reality / daily routine will radically change. You will have to let go of most of the things that used to bring you pleasure or help you on a daily basis to make the time pass faster (it's the same for her), and we're still working on that and it's a longer process.. (you have to work a lot at this especially if you want to have children).

We live together now, we work remotely, but before that, going to the same university, we'd meet in the windows between classes, most often at lunch break, or go out somewhere in the evening after classes, and depending on how tired we were, we'd sometimes stay in each other's room for a few hours just chatting with roommates, or cuddling on the bed and both of us watching on laptop/phone random things on the internet/listening to music/movies etc.

On weekends we met as often as we could, when we weren't studying separately, or doing other separate activities with our separate classmates/friends.

I would write to her when I had something concrete to say, so did she, otherwise we would send each other random reels / tiktok videos or memes, with little comments besides contextual ones. I agreed with her to reduce this internet communication to have more things to talk / discussed in front when we met physically.

We have sex once or twice a day (in the morning and in the evening), depending on what we both want / how tired we are, or if we don't have something more important to do that day - early in the morning or late at night (hugs and kisses anyway mandatory at least 2 times a day, in any part of the day)

When we do not have sex, we are talking about real events / other people / events or things from the Internet, or the things that are mandatory to talk about, which are part of our work, our routine, plans for the day or week, how we divide our homework, who does and what, what do we want to eat, what we want to drink, what do we want to do for entertainment, etc. When we have more free time, we talk / debate the random philosophical things / abstract concepts related to life and society, etc. that come to our minds then.

Maybe, very hard, but maybe, you have to do it, others have done it in the past, and they will do it sooner or later. It just depends on you and your will (also to see your parents getting older even closer to death and the fact that at one point you will be alone, it certainly helps the process and motivates you :incel: :feelswah: :feelsshh:).

To have a girlfriend in general and for you to make sure that she stays loyal and that she loves you is very hard and very physically and mentally demanding (The problem is that you never know when you are doing too little so you have to be willing to give everything anytime) :what:

But as an idea, it is certainly the hardest thing and the greatest responsibility I had in the first part of this life. A relationship matures you a lot, and changes your perspective on life and things that you want to prioritize. You start to have all kinds of thoughts / plans for the future, especially when you hear her talking about them, and wanting to do them with you :oops:

And as a conclusion, good luck to find the right person, because this part is the hardest, no matter how she looks..

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv, MoggerGaston, datboijj and 1 other person
View attachment 2997706

So..

Super cool on the interaction, massages, touching, kissing, hugging, cuddling, emotional support, sex, etc. side of things.. and you basically have a permanent friend with you that you can talk to almost anytime about anything, do activities together, have fun together, and most important of all, you feel validated, you don't feel lonely anymore, it gives you a purpose in life and gives you energy to live.

But extremely hard in terms of energy and time investment. Your whole life / reality / daily routine will radically change. You will have to let go of most of the things that used to bring you pleasure or help you on a daily basis to make the time pass faster (it's the same for her), and we're still working on that and it's a longer process.. (you have to work a lot at this especially if you want to have children).

We live together now, we work remotely, but before that, going to the same university, we'd meet in the windows between classes, most often at lunch break, or go out somewhere in the evening after classes, and depending on how tired we were, we'd sometimes stay in each other's room for a few hours just chatting with roommates, or cuddling on the bed and both of us watching on laptop/phone random things on the internet/listening to music/movies etc.

On weekends we met as often as we could, when we weren't studying separately, or doing other separate activities with our separate classmates/friends.

I would write to her when I had something concrete to say, so did she, otherwise we would send each other random reels / tiktok videos or memes, with little comments besides contextual ones. I agreed with her to reduce this internet communication to have more things to talk / discussed in front when we met physically.

We have sex once or twice a day (in the morning and in the evening), depending on what we both want / how tired we are, or if we don't have something more important to do that day - early in the morning or late at night (hugs and kisses anyway mandatory at least 2 times a day, in any part of the day)

When we do not have sex, we are talking about real events / other people / events or things from the Internet, or the things that are mandatory to talk about, which are part of our work, our routine, plans for the day or week, how we divide our homework, who does and what, what do we want to eat, what we want to drink, what do we want to do for entertainment, etc. When we have more free time, we talk / debate the random philosophical things / abstract concepts related to life and society, etc. that come to our minds then.

Maybe, very hard, but maybe, you have to do it, others have done it in the past, and they will do it sooner or later. It just depends on you and your will (also to see your parents getting older even closer to death and the fact that at one point you will be alone, it certainly helps the process and motivates you :incel: :feelswah: :feelsshh:).

To have a girlfriend in general and for you to make sure that she stays loyal and that she loves you is very hard and very physically and mentally demanding (The problem is that you never know when you are doing too little so you have to be willing to give everything anytime) :what:

View attachment 2997773

But as an idea, it is certainly the hardest thing and the greatest responsibility I had in the first part of this life. A relationship matures you a lot, and changes your perspective on life and things that you want to prioritize. You start to have all kinds of thoughts / plans for the future, especially when you hear her talking about them, and wanting to do them with you :oops:

And as a conclusion, good luck to find the right person, because this part is the hardest, no matter how she looks..
I think all of this behavior and these thoughts come automatically when you are with a girl who likes you and who you like.

But when you have to force yourself to date some ugly annoying chick because you were born aesthetically-impaired, as most of us on this forum, and have no options, then its over.
You will have to force all of this shit against your will and desires. Will drain you way too hard and sex ain't worth all that shit.

• +1

Same, @ConnorTheMogger give some insight

• +1

Over

• +1
Its nice Till breakup Happens

• +1