What is ideal height

Deleted member 2607

Deleted member 2607

Zephir
i just checked and I’ve grown an inch since summer started, and am now 5’11. I’m so excited, because now it’s possible that I can make it to 6 ft before I stop growing and OFFICIALLY become a human being.

I’m just wondering if anyone knows what the ideal height is, and if you could link some sort of study or article that would be great

It depends who you are asking from. There's no ideal height if you ask me.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Maximus, Alexanderr and 1 other person
It depends who you are asking from. There's no ideal height if you ask me.
I’m talking about from a slayer perspective. What is the best height for attracting as many girls as possible

I’m talking about from a slayer perspective. What is the best height for attracting as many girls as possible
Don't be short* and be taller than the girl. There are environmental factors that make giving the ideal height a numerical value wrong imho.

who cares its all about the face.

im a 5'9.5 manlet and get good amount of chick validation

Face>height>body>personality

This is my belief. Height is pretty important but not as important as face, and for the most part I’m happy with my face. I just want to be as tall as my dad who’s 6’ 2’

a 5.5psl 6'5 guy will get laid more than a 6.5psl 5'9 guy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Redrighthand, Maximus, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
6’4-6’6 is the magic area. Not to tall to be freak but tall enough to mog 95% of men height wise.

• +1
Reactions: Maximus and Alexanderr
5'11-6'2

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
a 5.5psl 6'5 guy will get laid more than a 6.5psl 5'9 guy
I know this from personal exp, one of my best friends is 6’ 4’ and he slays even though he’s chubby and prob like a 5psl

6’4-6’6

I frequently encounter 6'5+ guys with 6.5+ faces on nights out
Last time this happened was insanely drunk so started talking to the guy and called him a mogger

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
I know this from personal exp, one of my best friends is 6’ 4’ and he slays even though he’s chubby and prob like a 5psl
ye im around 5psl too and i still get laid cuz im 6'5

Same bro, I made this exact post today morning lmfao.

I really hope I'll reach the magical number 6. Then I'll heightmog most men in NYC.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2607
You’re blessed bro... how’s it feel to height mog almost all guys
great feeling especially since all my childhood friends are a couple years older than me so they heightmogged me when i was younger n now i heightmog all of them lol

great feeling especially since all my childhood friends are a couple years older than me so they heightmogged me when i was younger n now i heightmog all of them lol

How many times do you see guys that are your height or taller than you?

How many times do you see guys that are your height or taller than you?
a group of 3 friends passed by me a couple months ago 2 of them were taller than me and 1 was 1-2cm shorter than me, they were skinny as fuck though so they didnt look that good thats the only time ive seen people heightmog me ever since i hit 6'5 but i see people a couple cms shorter than me pretty often
edit; o shit and yeah when i was in my hometown for vacation this year there were a lot of tourists that were around my height and some of them heightmogged me

cope

6'2~6'4 is ideal
This number has media brainwash power too. Most of celebs are around this height so bitches prefer this more than taller freaks

a group of 3 friends passed by me a couple months ago 2 of them were taller than me and 1 was 1-2cm shorter than me, they were skinny as fuck though so they didnt look that good thats the only time ive seen people heightmog me ever since i hit 6'5 but i see people a couple cms shorter than me pretty often

Yeah i thought so. My cousin is over 6'7 and he pretty much never sees anyone taller than him.

Yeah i thought so. My cousin is over 6'7 and he pretty much never sees anyone taller than him.
Roping Subhuman

I can even imagine the levels of delusion you need to be at for muh height out mogging someone 1 psl higher than them JFL you coping subhuman
lol you absolute fucking shitskin autist youre an actual retard if you think a 6.5psl 5'9 guy can fuck more girls than a 5.5psl 6'5 guy with a good frame

stop coping you shitskin manlet we both know no good looking girl will ever like you because of ur height either youll stay virgin forever or you will get lucky and fuck 3psl girls i suggest you rope right now because life will do you no favors you autistic mentally ill bitch
i respect short nippas who dont cope like you

lol you absolute fucking shitskin autist youre an actual retard if you think a 6.5psl 5'9 guy can fuck more girls than a 5.5psl 6'5 guy with a good frame

stop coping you shitskin manlet we both know no good looking girl will ever like you because of ur height either youll stay virgin forever or you will get lucky and fuck 3psl girls i suggest you rope right now because life will do you no favors you autistic mentally ill bitch
i respect short nippas who dont cope like you
JFL you slightly above average height shit skin subhuman, I'm 6'3'' and white lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Petsmart and Dogs
8ft 2000lbs hulk is ideal

• +1
Jesus the coping levels jfl
he's white and 6'3. You are seriously one of the most retarded members here. Rope, rope right now.
lol I figured you were a tallfag
No height for your subhuman face
LOL here comes 5'9 curry dope i dont even want to reply to you because we both know its over for you ure indian and on top of that your 5'9 with most likely a shit frame. Jfl you registered on here a month ago and already have 3k posts? when was the last time you went out bro??? you need dat sunlight vitamin d maybe u'll reach 5'11 somehow

JFL you slightly above average height shit skin subhuman, I'm 6'3'' and white lmao
oh shit my bad bro i just checked out ur pics and you look absolutely fucking disgusting lol youre ugly as fuck and on top of that youre norwooding??? id rather be a average height curry than look like this
my statement still stands you arent going to fuck a single girl thats over 5 psl LOL its over for you have fun being bald in 2years

LOL here comes 5'9 curry dope i dont even want to reply to you because we both know its over for you ure indian and on top of that your 5'9 with most likely a shit frame. Jfl you registered on here a month ago and already have 3k posts? when was the last time you went out bro??? you need dat sunlight vitamin d maybe u'll reach 5'11 somehow

oh shit my bad bro i just checked out ur pics and you look absolutely fucking disgusting lol youre ugly as fuck and on top of that youre norwooding??? id rather be a average height curry than look like this View attachment 94820 my statement still stands you arent going to fuck a single girl thats over 5 psl LOL its over for you have fun being bald in 2years
Post pctures of you face you utter subhuman. You are my obedient dog. Imagine typing out a reply this long jfl

Let’s bust a myth here:

There is no such thing as being too tall or being a tall freak.

The taller you are, the better, UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCE THAT YOU HAVE A WIDE FRAME. 6’10 WITH WIDE FRAME MOGS 6’5 WITH WIDE FRAME, assuming same facial PSL.

Too tall doesn’t exist.

• +1
@Dogs you in 2years

Of course you don't reply to me nigger. Post a pic of your face before you go make fun of others. The only reason your picking on Dogs is probably because youre subhuman jfl
ure a fucking retard if u think im going to post my face on a site like this n ger dox lol

ure a fucking retard if u think im going to post my face on a site like this n ger dox lol
jfl are you scared people are going to call you subhuman? Imagine making fun of someoones face without showing their own.
Doubt you've even gotten laid you shitskin faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
jfl are you scared people are going to call you subhuman? Imagine making fun of someoones face without showing their own.
Doubt you've even gotten laid you shitskin faggot.
im not scared of being called subhuman i wouldnt post my pics even if i was 8psl and my rating is like 5.5psl n i got laid 4 times fella

imagine asking other people to post their pict;uress without postingd your own

• Ugh..