What is ideal weight and body fat percentage for me to produce maximum amounts of Testosterone?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I am 6’3 and 20 years old. How much should I ideally weigh to keep my Testosterone at maximum possible production?

10-15%

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, Playerhater1 and penis3
idk bro. dont get below like 10% (which you won't anyway) or above 15/16 cause u'll have high E.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Playerhater1
idk bro. dont get below like 10% (which you won't anyway) or above 15/16 cause u'll have high E.
I've spent probably 95% of my life 25-30% bf lol probably estrogen mog half the women ik

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayercel, BigBoy, Deleted member 10177 and 1 other person
I've spent probably 95% of my life 25-30% bf lol probably estrogen mog half the women ik
i am always like 15 other than when i was giga skinny/lean in school. cba getting truly lean again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10679
i am always like 15 other than when i was giga skinny/lean in school. cba getting truly lean again
Damn I guess even more motivation to get to 12% bf since my body's never experienced its true T levels although higher bf is better for puberty no?

Damn I guess even more motivation to get to 12% bf since my body's never experienced its true T levels although higher bf is better for puberty no?
yes. do not go below 12 if ur in puberty ur cucking yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 10679 and .*my*.
yes. do not go below 12 if ur in puberty ur cucking yourself.
I would say don’t even go below 15%. Puberty is a critical time and you need to give your body all the resources it needs.

I would say don’t even go below 15%. Puberty is a critical time and you need to give your body all the resources it needs.
over for me was anorexic from 16-18

• So Sad
Reactions: Slayercel, Pillarman and Deleted member 4209
Just eat protein most of your meals and if you want to get leaner be hungry at the end of the day. Be as lean as you can be without hindering performance. Caffeine+albuterol helps keeping muscle while losing fat, HGH too.

I was 125 at 6’2 lol. Underweight my whole teenage years. I call that the fatherless boy body.
did you ever get your t levels checked while weighing 125? i was basically the same weight my entire life