What is ipd I measured mine is it too big or small

Swolepenisman

Swolepenisman

Kraken
Is it measured by the distance from one pupil to the other cause i measured and it was 2 3/4 inches from middle of one pupil to other and that converted to 69 mm not sure how accurate measuremnet was did my best tho what does it mean

ok bro jfl ngl tbh

cyclops ipd gang reporting in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745 and PenileFacialSurgery
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Deleted member 3593, her and 1 other person
High iq tbh
thanks u what did u do for new years i went to lame party had some beers rode a gulf cart and stole a blinking roadblock sign pretty boring cant wwait till next yr to be 18

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
@eyes explain
I think he should take the cultural free iq tests that has been posted here.
thanks u what did u do for new years i went to lame party had some beers rode a gulf cart and stole a blinking roadblock sign pretty boring cant wwait till next yr to be 18
ED7r1tZ

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
I think he should take the cultural free iq tests that has been posted here.

View attachment 212384
he would mog einstein indeed
it didnt notify you tagged me

your new years sounded pretty fun ngl, definitely mogs mine. i stayed home to do hw but didnt even end up doing it.

we're both the same age lol

he would mog einstein indeed

it didnt notify you tagged me

your new years sounded pretty fun ngl, definitely mogs mine. i stayed home to do hw but didnt even end up doing it.

we're both the same age lol
not really i didnt wanna go to the party cause teh ppl were lame and not even my friends but u are 17 too thats cool I dont even know why i am on these sites i found these lookism kinda sites like over a year ago while searching for ab workouts on bodybuilding fourms and i thought they seemed legit and the looksmazing stuff was helpful also i am permanatly grounded by my parents and neever aloowed to leave so when im 18 im gonna enroll into high school so im not a dropput