what is it about ethnics always smelling like shit?

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

King Of The Mulattos
everyday i go out in israel i smell the disgusting smell of these people. it’s not just jews either. arabs, indians (of course) and even white people some times fucking stink

do i have superior nose? idk

the only people that never smell are asians. i can be in a minivan packed full of ten 5’4 cambodian manlets traveling for 4 hours and there’s no smell at all but you replace that with any other race and they fucking stink

but israelites stink sooooooo much. not all of them but when i do smell them, it’s horrid

@Chinacurry why do you think this is? diet? genetics?

idk if it’s genetics cuz you don’t stink you smell good but maybe it’s cuz you’re western and have good hygiene

i think it comes down to hygiene. none of these dirty animals in the middle east care about hygiene

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, horizontallytall and ROTTING
would rather live in a vietnamese hut than live in a penthouse in india or middle east

• JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking and Deleted member 19499
mix of genetics + diet

@dimorphism do you think i smelt bad when we met?

@copesthenics thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, horizontallytall, Trilogy and 1 other person
Racks on my baby,
200k Mercedes

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Trilogy and Deleted member 28610
Eat hummus idiot
And dm me your pic we need slaying night on tel aviv

They need to bidetmaxx tbh

i’m white and never stink

i shower twice a day cuz i’m not an animal like some ethnics
987363EB BD33 417C AE29 BADE4B3471CC

the white in question

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan and ROTTING
what? why would you say song lyrics in my thread? i would never do that to your thread
I just smashed a oop bitch
Now I got her on some opp shit

Eat hummus idiot
And dm me your pic we need slaying night on tel aviv
help me find a source for lyrica and sure

can’t be nt at clubs unless i’m drunk (poison) or on nt drugs

plus you’re like 190cm. it’s almost impossible to be friends with 10cm+ of height difference

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
everyday i go out in israel i smell the disgusting smell of these people. it’s not just jews either. arabs, indians (of course) and even white people some times fucking stink

do i have superior nose? idk

the only people that never smell are asians. i can be in a minivan packed full of ten 5’4 cambodian manlets traveling for 4 hours and there’s no smell at all but you replace that with any other race and they fucking stink

but israelites stink sooooooo much. not all of them but when i do smell them, it’s horrid

@Chinacurry why do you think this is? diet? genetics?

idk if it’s genetics cuz you don’t stink you smell good but maybe it’s cuz you’re western and have good hygiene

i think it comes down to hygiene. none of these dirty animals in the middle east care about hygiene
Asians never smell bad basically because they don't have certain enzymes or proteins (all races differ a bit in this way) that create the bacteria as a byproduct that is responsible for 'eating' secreted sweat and excretion the compound that smells.

Whites and ethnics smell bad if they sweat, ethnics more because they are hairy and because they are high T they leak more pheromones. Whites don't get as much failo because they tend to live in cold climes so don't sweat much. And when they go to a hot clime for 2 weeks a year they don't wear a shirt, ever.

Indians are not high T or hairy like ethnics are, but they sweat a lot cos of how dense and polluted their cities are and their long hour culture. Also they don't use deodorant. They use some weird powder thing. Main reason they smell bad is they eat a lot of cumin and coriander but more importantly they eat insane amounts of sulphides cos they are the only people, except some Mexicans, who eat as a staple in every meal broken down garlic and onion - everyone else eats garlic and onion that is raw, or flash fried, or lightly sautéed, or lightly simmered, only indians eat it all braised which is where it is broken down into the sulphides, and these sulphodes transport the compounds that smell bad from cumin and coriander into their body and eventually into sweat.

Blacks I guess to do with proteins and enzymes but they all smell like fish, u can get a dude who smoke weed all day in Jamaica or a nigga from deepest darkest Congo never seen water in his life, they still smell like fish

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and AlexBrown84
help me find a source for lyrica and sure

can’t be nt at clubs unless i’m drunk (poison) or on nt drugs

plus you’re like 190cm. it’s almost impossible to be friends with 10cm+ of height difference
Yes also htn face so I mog you
But I’m on north this weekend bro

Btw have you tried to approach women bro if yes how did it go

Yes also htn face so I mog you
But I’m on north this weekend bro

Btw have you tried to approach women bro if yes how did it go
you never showed me ur face

one jb approached me at dizengoff but that’s it. i would only approach a cute asian girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32968
you never showed me ur face

one jb approached me at dizengoff but that’s it. i would only approach a cute asian girl
Bro do you think Tel aviv is very expensive compared to Europe?

fuck yea

spent $40 at fucking kfc yesterday for just this. normally only costs me $15
IMG 3169

i don’t pay rent here tho

if it wasn’t for this contracting job i’m working on i wouldn’t ever return to this shit country

and the malls here are SOOOOOO ass.

if these malls existed anywhere in asia they would be considered a homeless shelter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32968
@copesthenics thoughts?

I agree for jews. But most arabs smell really good. Arabs are actually known for being massive spenders on good branded clothing and perfumes. And are generally well dressed and groomed. My arab friend usually gets his hair cut every thursday as most other arabs do.

Idk about arabs from different countries but here theyre usually pretty clean

(Muslims aside ofc. They actually clean themselves 5 times daily.)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 32968
Indians aren’t hairy? :forcedsmile:
Yeah that's a complete meme, the 3 times I went to india people commented on how hairy I was.

That said they're hairier than many races, and are not hairless like Latinos or bbcs or some whites, but they're not like ethnics, except those with clear pashtun / west punjabi blood. I'd say they have hairy guys as much as Scots or Welsh, basically non Saxon brits.

I knew this Indian family that had these incenses all over their house that smelled like shit. :ogre:

Blacks smell terrible too
Blacks and indians smell the worst+ french people

fuck yea

spent $40 at fucking kfc yesterday for just this. normally only costs me $15
View attachment 2388817
i don’t pay rent here tho

if it wasn’t for this contracting job i’m working on i wouldn’t ever return to this shit country
>>Contracting job (you work for the CIA)
>>Israel
Leonard Nimoy Reaction GIF

what are you doing on this forum?