What is it about Jordan Barrett?

Ritalincell

Ritalincell

Xephir
I think he is goodlooking and he is like a god to psl autists but a lot of girls say that he looks like a girl or too perfect/like ken and is not attractive at all. Sure I also read about a lot of girls who think he is very goodlooking but there also are not few people who think he is not particularly attractive. Chico on the other hand will never have anyone saying he is not good looking so he mogs Barret without doubt. It is funny to see how subjective opinions can be on the looks of people. Even in this PSL forum I saw a lot of people fighting over Barrett being better looking than Chico.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Golden Glass
jordan looks less realistic, like too perfect to be real while Chico looks a lot more human in my opinion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, 5'8manlet, LordGodcat and 5 others
barrette has trash tier lower 3rd with top tier upper third, check his lower 3rd it looks recessed in most videos

• +1
Reactions: joao
barrette has trash tier lower 3rd with top tier upper third, check his lower 3rd it looks recessed in most videos
No wtf he has insane bones and a very wide and square face like jeff seid which is why they look a bit like a frog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Darkstrand
those girls are coping because they cant have him

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
those girls are coping because they cant have him
No that's what I thought at first too but on the internet and irl I really heard a lot of girls say that they did not find him attractive my gf included.
Sometimes high psl /=/ high attractivity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Barrett looks bloated most of the time nowadays.

Chico rarely, if ever, looks bloated.

He went full retard with fillers/blaot

No wtf he has insane bones and a very wide and square face like jeff seid which is why they look a bit like a frog

his lower third/jaw is bad he has no ramus and his chin is very weakly projected

• +1
Reactions: Mexicanboi
He's a certain type, the redpill is there is no such thing as a generic chad that 100 percent of women are going to find sexually appealing

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper, 5'8manlet and Darkstrand
He's a certain type, the redpill is there is no such thing as a generic chad that 100 percent of women are going to find sexually appealing

I think jon erik hexum came close, even JBs used to swoon over him apparently