“What is it like to be an extremely attractive guy”?” Quorans answer

Downey

Downey

Platinum
A rehash of my old lookism thread. One of the best things I’ve ever seen. Always remember, when you read chad or slayer tales on reddit...this is reality

exhibit 1

CCE249D2 59C7 4767 A916 C46C5B369A14
9FA657BB DB76 4FCA AA1C 7A8BE0D9F56E
B6D52C27 9B72 4587 A925 BC58DDA62930

exhibit 2
0A392FB4 CA5B 46C7 90F3 AB9E50DC2C8C
F2E75141 7812 42E2 8CF1 88F9BBC1BF6D
82F0DE8D E7EA 40AA BB40 2A1DD8B52B00

exhibit 3

74512D08 5E80 4FE2 A839 1824D28661F4

exhibit 4
34BEBDB0 1289 48E6 B888 2016E1E30D9F

exhibit 5
C7210E90 5E37 4365 9148 56E0605E7CD9
E0767381 295D 449E B3B8 3E304C857679

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Deleted member 4563, Hades and 20 others
Coperan

Khuran

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and RichardSpencel
Steve is the most delusional one

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and DianabolDownie
sad thing is they all probably really do slay more than i ever will

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Andros
Giphy 1

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Over, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
I'm mirin their self-esteem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Petsmart, Hades, BigBiceps and 13 others
Cant tell if they are being sarcarstic jfl

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and RichardSpencel
I Think to some extent they are having success. Why else would thes post a text like this with their faces online? Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Over and turkproducer
I Think to some extent they are having success. Why else would thes post a text like this with their faces online? Jfl

Just delusion maxxed bro

on days I’m happy with my look I also feel like women are looking at me and treating me better. on days I feel sad it’s the opposite.
nothing’s objectively changing, just a change in how I perceive things

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper, thickdickdaddy27, Deleted member 1973 and 3 others
I wish I had such a high self esteem jfl

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Gren
I mog Steve and the other three are around my looksmatch (could be a little more better looking).

My life is on truecel mode. What world do these guys live in?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Gren

people LARP all the fucking time online, for the most baffling reasons you could imagine.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, IWantToMax, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
How can they see their own pictures and write all that bs

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBiceps, Effortless, IWantToMax and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, RichardSpencel and Gren
only black guy is non ugly and hesnt handsome either

giphy.gif

Screenshot 1

interesting if they actually believe theyre attractive lol

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 1973, Over and 3 others
all of them extremely subhuman. not even one looks decent

The vast majority of normies believe that they're way more attractive than they really are because the mere-exposure effect and not knowing facial aestethics science. This can result in the giga delusion you see in the OP.

You'll almost never see or hear anyone describe themselves as below average or even average. It's always either above average, attractive or ugly. The people that describe themselves as ugly are either truecels, people with BDD or blackpilled people

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 4563, BigBiceps and 7 others
The vast majority of normies believe that they're way more attractive than they really are because the mere-exposure effect and not knowing facial aestethics science. This can result in the giga delusion you see in the OP.

You'll almost never see or hear anyone describe themselves as below average or even average. It's always either above average, attractive or ugly. The people that describe themselves as ugly are either truecels, people with BDD or blackpilled people
truecel checking in :trepidation: :feelscry: :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Delusional beyond believe

This has to be satire otherwise HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHBABABABAHAHAHAAH

How can one be cursed with such ugliness yet outshine most gl guys with their self-esteem??

How can one be cursed with such ugliness yet outshine most gl guys with their self-esteem??

the highest self esteem girl I know is a literal 2/10, the lowest you can possibly go without some deformity

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless
tfw i mog everyone who answered on quora and still think I'm subhumanly ugly and ogre

I suspect it's a defense mechanism that the brain triggers to stop them from roping aka the ultimate cope.

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld and thickdickdaddy27
the highest self esteem girl I know is a literal 2/10, the lowest you can possibly go without some deformity
crazy

Second guys eye area is black ops tier

One of the best threads in a while, good job OP.

Also good on them for being such low iq and coping so much, let they live their life in bliss.

his eyes changed from brown to blue in the second pic, he is better looksmaxxer than many here
I have the same eye color and mine look brown in that lighting as well

These guys are not actual Normies. Actual Normies knows about their looks levels and that's why most of them cope with moneymaxx and social circlemaxx

A rehash of my old lookism thread. One of the best things I’ve ever seen. Always remember, when you read chad or slayer tales on reddit...this is reality

exhibit 1

View attachment 255305View attachment 255306View attachment 255307
exhibit 2
View attachment 255308View attachment 255309View attachment 255310

exhibit 3

View attachment 255311

exhibit 4
View attachment 255312

exhibit 5
View attachment 255313View attachment 255314
Why are all quorans so delusional?

Do this fuckers really believe that they are handsome 😂😂😂

I think this is sarcasm

To get some validation. Those guys are incel.

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
Those brains must be donated to the science, the levels of cope are out of this world.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Griffith, Effortless, Deleted member 4545 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem
This guy took his answer down but I still have a sceeenshot. All I remember is him saying how he wishes girls liked him for his personality and not just the “eye candy”

BB8EB65E C718 4601 A206 5E913347E048

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Griffith and hebbewem
This guy took his answer down but I still have a sceeenshot. All I remember is him saying how he wishes girls liked him for his personality and not just the “eye candy”

View attachment 255578
Dude if you are white and around 4psl

Even guys in this forum will tell you that you are good looking

Dude if you are white and around 4psl

Even guys in this forum will tell you that you are good looking
White with 4 psl barely gets laid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back