What is it that makes me look so old?

Deleted member 8583

Deleted member 8583

ice trae
Im only 19 but ive been told i look 30 irl, what is it that makes me look so old?

I'm thinking of getting undereye and NL fold fillers to reduce those, as well as grow out my hair and perm it. Would these be effective in looking younger, really don't fw looking nearly twice my age

Last edited:
nasolabial folds, lack of collagen + long midface/philtrum

looking good :)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
Nasolabial folds and tear through wrinkles, you lack volume, you can fix them with fillers

Looks like you are sucking in the cheeks, which makes your lips look weird. In addition to previous replies, your nose is not doing you any favors either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
Retin A, sunscreen, vitamin C, red light therapy. Nasolabial foods prematurely are often due to recessed jaws, particularly lower maxilla. I’ve had multiple maxfac surgeons confirm this. Bimax would be a solution, but I don’t know what your level of recession is. I’d recommend getting a consultation with a surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
I’d say what jumps out are the nasobial folds and how dull your skin looks check out my skincare thread for more advice on how to fix this

Nasolabial folds and tear through wrinkles, you lack volume, you can fix them with fillers
would fillers make me look younger then?

how do i increase collagen and sort out the midface
good healthy lifestyle (very important), enough sleep and rest, no stress, sunscreen, retinoids, derminator, red light therapy, ghk-cu, vitamin C

lip lift isnt solution for your longish midface and philtrum, you would need lefort 1 together with lip lift to fix it

folds can be fixed with bimax

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310
Retin A, sunscreen, vitamin C, red light therapy. Nasolabial foods prematurely are often due to recessed jaws, particularly lower maxilla. I’ve had multiple maxfac surgeons confirm this. Bimax would be a solution, but I don’t know what your level of recession is. I’d recommend getting a consultation with a surgeon.
im getting bimax surgery for my underbite next year

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310
would fillers make me look younger then?
Absolutely you'll look young again with fillers, get into skincare too since you have these wrinkles at such a young age you gotta be proactive, sunscreen and skincare wait for retin a until you stop producing collagen at 24.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
im getting bimax surgery for my underbite next year
Then you’re on the right track. Start with the skincare we’ve recommended and then just focus on other things.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583 and needsolution