What is life like being a 3 PSL?

mplayer1234

mplayer1234

Banned
I want to know if it sounds like me tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 25thpercentile human

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991, MandibularCel and 1 other person
Probably bullied and either friendless or near friendless since elementary school.

Your dating options are nil. To the absolute bottom of the female dating pool, you are a maggot. In the rare chance one of them gives you a "chance" it's to take advantage of you for free goods and services. Under no likely circumstance will you ever be in an equitable romantic partnership with a member of the opposite sex. "Boyfriend" or "partner" for you will nigh certainly be synonymous with "servant" and "pet". Even this is a rarity since hardly any female will give you even this much of a chance. The only winning move for you in the dating game is not to play.

Even friendship and employment are difficult. Females being repulsed by you is a given, but even other men will want to avoid you because they don't want your inceldom rubbing off on them. Try as you might to shower and dress well, employers will assume the worst of you during interviews due to the horn effect caused by your innate aesthetic flaws. The most you can hope for is graveyard shift grunt work, which is surprisingly hard to come across. An exception to this is if you're a genius who majored in a STEM field through a well-respected school, but if you're that ugly, chances are your intelligence is actually below average.

Strangers are dismissive of you. Staff in a wide variety of places ranging from hospitals to supermarkets will make you their lowest priority customer. While Chad on isle 5 gets to have the entire extended history of Fruit Loops explained to him by a grocery stocker at the end of her shift, you'll be lucky to get pointed in the general direction of the band-aid section with a chunk of your palm severed from your hand.

You are often the scapegoat for people's mistakes and woes. Even among family. Especially among family. Expect your better-looking siblings to get preferential treatment by parents despite your every effort to appeal to them and your siblings' lack of it.

In conclusion, shit sux.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: pardocel, Growth Plate, Deleted member 6401 and 8 others
Probably bullied and either friendless or near friendless since elementary school.

Your dating options are nil. To the absolute bottom of the female dating pool, you are a maggot. In the rare chance one of them gives you a "chance" it's to take advantage of you for free goods and services. Under no likely circumstance will you ever be in an equitable romantic partnership with a member of the opposite sex. "Boyfriend" or "partner" for you will nigh certainly be synonymous with "servant" and "pet". Even this is a rarity since hardly any female will give you even this much of a chance. The only winning move for you in the dating game is not to play.

Even friendship and employment are difficult. Females being repulsed by you is a given, but even other men will want to avoid you because they don't want your inceldom rubbing off on them. Try as you might to shower and dress well, employers will assume the worst of you during interviews due to the horn effect caused by your innate aesthetic flaws. The most you can hope for is graveyard shift grunt work, which is surprisingly hard to come across. An exception to this is if you're a genius who majored in a STEM field through a well-respected school, but if you're that ugly, chances are your intelligence is actually below average.

Strangers are dismissive of you. Staff in a wide variety of places ranging from hospitals to supermarkets will make you their lowest priority customer. While Chad on isle 5 gets to have the entire extended history of Fruit Loops explained to him by a grocery stocker at the end of her shift, you'll be lucky to get pointed in the general direction of the band-aid section with a chunk of your palm severed from your hand.

You are often the scapegoat for people's mistakes and woes. Even among family. Especially among family. Expect your better-looking siblings to get preferential treatment by parents despite your every effort to appeal to them and your siblings' lack of it.

In conclusion, shit sux.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
My life as 3PSL:

EVERYONE feels the need to drill it into my head. I remember every little quip about my looks: All the times my brother's call me "Jew-nose," one of my friends calling me Bird-beak McGee when he was drunk, a guy I work with saying I look like a Goblin from WoW, one of my instructors at school saying I look like Mario, another guy I work with saying I look like a pedo when I grew a mustache, but then also straight up laughing in my face when I had to shave it because an accident at school lit it on fire. Once I went into my workplace with a friend and my team lead said to my friend in front of me, "I dont want to insult you but you and [me] look a lot alike." Just today someone told me I look like Wimpy from Popeye. More child molester jokes from people about my mustache.

All in the past 6-months. Of course, these are made 'in jest' and I have to laugh and pretend like it doesnt bother me, but I remember them all and everytime I see myself in the mirror they all play in my head. If I ever think, "Maybe it's not as bad as I think," I can kill that thought instantly with tons of people making sure I can't feel that way.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 6401, Aesthetic and 5 others
My life as 3PSL:

EVERYONE feels the need to drill it into my head. I remember every little quip about my looks: All the times my brother's call me "Jew-nose," one of my friends calling me Bird-beak McGee when he was drunk, a guy I work with saying I look like a Goblin from WoW, one of my instructors at school saying I look like Mario, another guy I work with saying I look like a pedo when I grew a mustache, but then also straight up laughing in my face when I had to shave it because an accident at school lit it on fire. Once I went into my workplace with a friend and my team lead said to my friend in front of me, "I dont want to insult you but you and [me] look a lot alike." Just today someone told me I look like Wimpy from Popeye. More child molester jokes from people about my mustache.

All in the past 6-months. Of course, these are made 'in jest' and I have to laugh and pretend like it doesnt bother me, but I remember them all and everytime I see myself in the mirror they all play in my head. If I ever think, "Maybe it's not as bad as I think," I can kill that thought instantly with tons of people making sure I can't feel that way.
height?

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 6401

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Arkantos, BigBoy and 1 other person
its alright. thanks for asking man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 6401 and BigBoy

In conclusion, shit sux.
Ugly people make 258× more money than their peers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991

In conclusion, shit sux.
I want to know if it sounds like me tbh.
when was 3 psl so trucel tier? i've always considered myself around 3 psl because of my height but i still have had hot girls interested in me.

• +1
when was 3 psl so trucel tier? i've always considered myself around 3 psl because of my height but i still have had hot girls interested in me.
Going to be honest, height isn't as big of a deal as people here say it is unless you are like 5"3'

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 6401, LordGodcat and 1 other person
Im psl 3.5 and life is pretty shit as well as the curry falio. No dating options, girls will laugh at u (not much at me i look low trust), some girls will straight up say i look like a rapist. Good thing i NTmaxxed kind of, even in my social circle i was picked on, and bullying didnt happen much to me because i wasnt a pussy and i would just make fun of them back lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 6401 and Arkantos
I can't say I'm PSL 2

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4671
My life as 3PSL:

Do you ever get complimented on your appearance?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and mplayer1234
Cry myself to sleep every night, ugliest person in my social group, everyone makes jokes at my expense, no one in my family takes me seriously when I make suggestions, no girl has ever been interested in me, every girl I've asked out has rejected me, dogs don't respect me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 6401, Arkantos and 1 other person
Cry myself to sleep every night, ugliest person in my social group, everyone makes jokes at my expense, no one in my family takes me seriously when I make suggestions, no girl has ever been interested in me, every girl I've asked out has rejected me, dogs don't respect me
Even the dog man. So sorry

• +1
One time an old lady I work with said, "You look so handsome when you smile."
The participation trophy of the dating world

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 6401, PersianKingdom and 4 others
I'm psl 3 and yea life kinda sucks. I'm tall enough though so i don't get shit on too badly. Im only 6 feet but manlets are shorter. My options are gross nigress landwhales if I'm lucky, maybe a white whale if I'm very lucky. Since whales are repulsive I'm an incel.

• +1
I'm psl 3 and yea life kinda sucks. I'm tall enough though so i don't get shit on too badly. Im only 6 feet but manlets are shorter. My options are gross nigress landwhales if I'm lucky, maybe a white whale if I'm very lucky. Since whales are repulsive I'm an incel.
as a PSL 3 manlet, not even landwhales are an option for me.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 6401
Ugly people make 258× more money than their peers
This is actually true. It's already been proven there's actually a benefit to being extremely ugly; these people tend to earn more than average looking people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PersianKingdom and BigBoy
This is actually true. It's already been proven there's actually a benefit to being extremely ugly; these people tend to earn more than average looking people.
Yes its to earn affection from their peers. I wouldnt call it a "benifit" though.

• +1