what is loneliness, what is love, what is validation? ( high IQ )

D

Deleted member 15246

Master
since the beginning of my life, i was never really able to connect with normies or with average normal people, everything they did, it made no sense to me and i felt completely alienated every time.

i used to be cute asf pre puberty, all my sisters friends would kiss me and talk to me and all that, call me cute and even click pictures with me, even back then i still did not liked all that validation.

a lot of people, specially men say they cannot live without validation, love, friends, sex, they feel lonely all the time and even deppresed, but i cannot connect with them.

heck even marriages, i never liked the idea of marriages, spending money on a big fat wedding, or marrying a wmn, having kids and all that bitch ass things, even when i was a :bluepill: cuck slave.

I only developed feelings for wmn two times in my life, one when i was about 14 years old and once again for a different wmn, that oneitis love at first sight hormonal shit lasted for about 15 days each time, since then i have became completely numb and no amount of wmn, no matter how beautiful she is makes me go crazy.

i have been invited to parties, travelling, even by young wmn, even today for new year celebration, but i denied, getting high and then talking rubbish, muh party, i never really liked that, it seems like a lot of people here want to get invited to parties by wmn, and have fun, party etc.

i have it all, i am tired of saying "NO" to my people all the time but i simply never feel like " i am missing out".

i have been like this since the beginning, @CupOfCoffee you wanted to have a high IQ discussion, there you go.

@DwayneWhite55

why am i like this? why i never felt normal emotions like an average guy, i never liked any love movie, love songs either never watched or listened to even a single such song, but pretty much everyone else 99% would do that, its impossible for me to connect to an average human being.

infact i liked cars, computers, silicone valley and tech etc more than wmn when i was in my puberty, i still remmember when i was 16 years old i would download photos of sports cars for hours and keep learning about technology.

what is wrong with me? MB test shows that i am INTJ but i think its BS.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Clark69 and the BULL
How old are you? Like 18?

@DIONYSIAN JBSLAYER GTFIH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384
@buckchadley31

• Hmm...
Reactions: buckchadley31
@DIONYSIAN JBSLAYER GTFIH

The only honest answer is everyone is supposed to be like this. Most people are unconsciously lost in a circle of pleasure, pain, hope and disappointment. But when you begin to introspect, you feel a void and the realize the total nihilism in hedonism. Some try their best to ignore it, others get depressed.

The solution is simple but most of you here won't agree with me . This world is a place of trial and discomfort . The only source of peace and contentment is the remembrance of God . Once you foster a good relationship with God, the world seems as insignificant as the wing of a mosquito.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL
MEN were made to be like gods. adam was a fool, don't be like him.

The only honest answer is everyone is supposed to be like this. Most people are unconsciously lost in a circle of pleasure, pain, hope and disappointment. But when you begin to introspect, you feel a void and the realize the total nihilism in hedonism. Some try their best to ignore it, others get depressed.

The solution is simple but most of you here won't agree with me . This world is a place of trial and discomfort . The only source of peace and contentment is the remembrance of God . Once you foster a good relationship with God, the world seems as insignificant as the wing of a mosquito.
i am not ignoring anything i can easily have it all but i am opting out voluntarily

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 15246
men were made to seek virtue knowledge and strenght. lust for pussy made us seek war violence and despair .
100%, high IQ asf, men and wmn are not natural partners, pussy is cope.

Same, seeing all these normies have fun on nye on social media doesnt make me jealous or anything, in fact I see most of it as cringe as they are always trying to flex and one up each other. Theyre all fake af, I do value relationships with a high quality trad woman but everytime they have been the same, like everyone else, only using me to help themselves and if I dont meet a certain quality or their expectations they turn around and leave...

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15246
Same, seeing all these normies have fun on nye on social media doesnt make me jealous or anything, in fact I see most of it as cringe as they are always trying to flex and one up each other. Theyre all fake af, I do value relationships with a high quality trad woman but everytime they have been the same, like everyone else, only using me to help themselves and if I dont meet a certain quality or their expectations they turn around and leave...
Intact I never even liked the idea of trad religious monogamous loyal wmn either
@DIONYSIAN JBSLAYER

Intact I never even liked the idea of trad religious monogamous loyal wmn either
@DIONYSIAN JBSLAYER
Women are for breeding and they see as the same also. To women, men are for breeding and protecting them until the child is grown, nothing more nothing less.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15246
GTFIH faggots

i got INTJ on mbti too

explains my ability to predict events and comprehend things easily

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 15246