What is “Looksmax.org”?

ranierean

ranierean

法轮大法好
srs

I forgot what this website was about or why do I even have an account here…

I keep scrolling through “my” post history but I don’t understand it?
Like, it’s “me”, the personal stuff describes “me”, and I do have a vague recollection of typing this out, I suppose? But it’s just weird racist incel garbage, I don’t get the joke honestly…

Take this thread for example:
What is this crap? I can’t even read it, is it meant to be nonsensical?
I get a feeling that there is an inkling of an argument that is being made by OP but most of the context appears to be missing, it comes off as self-absorbed and self-referential.

This one was slightly more interesting because it's more general knowledge and less whiny bullshit but oddities crop up even here.
Only the first book mentioned there is available online and googling a few select passages just brings up this old 2002 article from LA Times which doesn't even use the same wording in quotes (?)

Honestly wtf?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, fuse, LancasteR and 3 others
It’s about these nuts on your chin

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, barretstoe and liberiangrimreaper
srs

I keep scrolling through “my” post history and I genuinely don’t get it?
Like, it’s “me”, the personal stuff describes “me”, and I do have a vague recollection of typing this out, I suppose? But it’s just weird racist incel garbage, I don’t get the joke honestly…

I get a feeling that there is an inkling of an argument that is being made by OP but most of the context appears to be missing, it comes off as self-absorbed and self-referential.

This one was slightly more interesting because it's more general knowledge and less whiny bullshit but oddities crop up even here.

Only the first book mentioned there is available online and googling the select passages only brings up this old 2002 article from LA Times which doesn't even use the same wording in quotes (?)

Honestly wtf
Nah people are bored so they’re posting here

srs

I keep scrolling through “my” post history but I don’t understand it?

Only the first book mentioned there is available online and googling a few select passages just brings up this old 2002 article from LA Times which doesn't even use the same wording in quotes (?)

Honestly wtf?
Dementia

• JFL
Reactions: fuse
This user has aura

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Пиздец ты даун

Its not about where you are, but what and who you are and what you seek.
IMG 1812

You can find fulfillment anywhere, even if it is on a forum dedicated to non neurotypical incels. I have found plenty of enlightenment and self introspection here, even if it seems like an edgy meme site filled with Indians.

IMG 1813
You are just a part of me

//SubSigma

Its not about where you are, but what and who you are and what you seek.
View attachment 2988421

You can find fulfillment anywhere, even if it is on a forum dedicated to non neurotypical incels. I have found plenty of enlightenment and self introspection here, even if it seems like an edgy meme site filled with Indians.
dont do drugs kids

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular