What is more accurate... selfie or photo with the back-camera?

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™

both

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
its weird cause other people i see irl look the same front camera selfie, back camera selfie, back camera and mirror meanwhile i look different in each one

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
its weird cause other people i see irl look the same front camera selfie, back camera selfie, back camera and mirror meanwhile i look different in each one
Same.

negligible differences that only we notice. after all, we care about our own appearance more than other people care about ours.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetics_III
selfie

• Hmm...
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
the mirrors is the most accurate depiction of yourself it is what everyone see's back camera is ass and front because lens distortion

the mirrors is the most accurate depiction of yourself it is what everyone see's back camera is ass and front because lens distortion
Yes. Problem is people here fraud in the mirror so they overrate themselves.

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
i 100% agree
I see almost zero difference between pictures and the mirror tbh. Only difference is due to lighting and angle etc.

I don't understand how these niggas go from chad to truecel in different pictures, different mirrors etc. Does their pheno go from dravidian to north atlantid? Do their ratios go from deformed to ideal? IDK. Even when I fraud the difference is significant but not massive.

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
I see almost zero difference between pictures and the mirror tbh. Only difference is due to lighting and angle etc.

I don't understand how these niggas go from chad to truecel in different pictures, different mirrors etc. Does their pheno go from dravidian to north atlantid? Do their ratios go from deformed to ideal? IDK. Even when I fraud the difference is significant but not massive.
Would a video in 4k 60hz with the back camera represent my true self better than a photo? Since its in motion or something

it's lens distortion trust and also angles i can fraud a mogger chin but im recessed back to africa
also another thing is camera quality before this iphone i took pics on my android and looked sub5 but when i took them on my 720p shit labtop camera with good angle and low light i look like a prettyboy chad on omegle it rlly is a combo of these things

Would a video in 4k 60hz with the back camera represent my true self better than a photo? Since its in motion or something
i have one i can try it on myself if u want

it's lens distortion trust and also angles i can fraud a mogger chin but im recessed back to africa
also another thing is camera quality before this iphone i took pics on my android and looked sub5 but when i took them on my 720p shit labtop camera with good angle and low light i look like a prettyboy chad on omegle it rlly is a combo of these things
Yes. But the difference is not huge. Won't dramatically change your ratios, skull shape, pheno etc.

Yes. But the difference is not huge. Won't dramatically change your ratios, skull shape, pheno etc.
i look very lightskin in certain lighting changing my pheno completely and ass cameras can destroy ratios same as lens distortion by a lot u can go from bloated cel to chad i stg with just lens

also making weird faces too sometimes it looks as if my mandible is deformed in certain vids

i look very lightskin in certain lighting changing my pheno completely and ass cameras can destroy ratios same as lens distortion by a lot u can go from bloated cel to chad i stg with just lens

also making weird faces too sometimes it looks as if my mandible is deformed in certain vids
Yeah. I know what you mean. Like your PFP is frauded with lighting, which makes you look more lightskin/mulatto than you really are. I can still tell you are african american though. An actual mulatto like @AlexBrown84 looks like he has a very different pheno compared to your pheno in even frauded pics.

Yes. Problem is people here fraud in the mirror so they overrate themselves.
How did I defraud myself in the mirror to stop "overrating"? Like, in the mirror I don't see my failos and I see myself as GL, but in some photos all my harmony disappears and I look like shit. In the mirror I don't notice my asymmetries and only in the photos, and even, IRL nobody notices them (only if you look very well at my face).