What is more important

ey88

ey88

Silver
What is more important, genetics, or how you were treated as a baby. (Ex, diet, how long you were breastfed)

I honestly think they are about equal, obviously genetics are very important, but even with Chad genetics is you were not breastfed long enough it leads to underdeveloped jaw and maxilla, if you didn’t eat hard enough foods this also leads to underdeveloped jaw and maxilla, if your parents didn’t feed you enough calcium and vit D you wouldn’t of grown tall enough.

What do you think is more important?

Debate of nature vs nurture once again.

Bottom line: having both would be optimal. But you can probably do without optimal nurture.

Just look at guys like Jeremy Meeks, high stress live filled with trauma but still turned out gigachad. Why? Genetics.

While on the opposite there’s health obsessed junkies who look like shit because of shit genetics.

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Debate of nature vs nurture once again.

Bottom line: having both would be optimal. But you can probably do without optimal nurture.

Just look at guys like Jeremy Meeks, high stress live filled with trauma but still turned out gigachad.

While on the opposite there’s health obsessed junkies who look like shit because of shit genetics.
I agree, but Jeremy Meeks had a stress filled life after prime development (0-5 years old) most likely before that he was probably treated well, but idk his story so I can’t say much

• Hmm...
Reactions: gravlek
I agree, but Jeremy Meeks had a stress filled life after prime development (0-5 years old) most likely before that he was probably treated well, but idk his story so I can’t say much
He grew up in a pretty shitty environment. Also, there are examples like Ramirez who was born into pure disaster and ate like shit, he turned out to be a crazy bone mogger

• +1
Reactions: ey88