Yours is 30%

The guy on the pic maybe 12

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sdmaster, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 4563 and 18 others
Why dafuq u lyyyingg

Yours is 30%

B6E83E88 4701 4331 A6F3 3820E9E89B50 DA70025D 403B 4995 AE96 4404C60EA35C FB854A5B 8542 4865 A5AF 26D4507B521B
Selling my diet and training plan exclusively to users on here. Pm if you would like free trial. Weight loss in 30 days or money back

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Vidyacoper
Yours is 30%

Its him, its just a brag.

How big of a retard does OP have to be not know bodyfat percentages after gymceling for this long.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Ritalincell, Mateusz74 and 4 others
Its him, its just a brag.

How big of a retard does OP have to be not know bodyfat percentages after gymceling for this long.
Buy my workout and diet program and you can look like me

As natty as David Laid.

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
It’s ok I’m 5’11 basically the same thing in 2020
Height pill is real. When I fraud to 5’11 at parties I get much more attention from girls

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
Height pill is real. When I fraud to 5’11 at parties I get much more attention from girls
You getting limb lengthening? And ofc height pill is real that’s been known lol and you think I should fraud for 6’1 - 6’2?

You getting limb lengthening? And ofc height pill is real that’s been known lol and you think I should fraud for 6’1 - 6’2?
No cuz I like to play sports and I can get normie girls at my current height and no man if ur 5’11 just wear boots

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Uglyandfat
12%

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
12-14% not below 12

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
i think 10-12. Whats your height and weight OP?

fuck me is that it? Im like 175-180 5'11.5 and dont look as good as you do, need one more cycle
I have good muscle genetics I’ve been working out since I was 14 but also u are a lot taller so takes longer for u to fill out

I have good muscle genetics I’ve been working out since I was 14 but also u are a lot taller so takes longer for u to fill out
how old are you? Ive been working out for 5 years on and off now and ive done one steroid cycle. Only really been taking it seriously like the last 6-9 months though
Also saw your tinder thread btw thats where i came here from. Body halo is so legit on tinder i doubled my match rate with a shirtless gym pic and ive not even that lean

how old are you? Ive been working out for 5 years on and off now and ive done one steroid cycle. Only really been taking it seriously like the last 6-9 months though

Also saw your tinder thread btw thats where i came here from. Body halo is so legit on tinder i doubled my match rate with a shirtless gym pic and ive not even that lean
I’m 19 bro and I guess I’m just a mesomorph because I’ve always been muscular as a kid. I don’t even workout anymore and still have the same physique

I’m 19 bro and I guess I’m just a mesomorph because I’ve always been muscular as a kid. I don’t even workout anymore and still have the same physique
fair enough, im extreme ectomorph was the skinniest boy in my class all through school till i started lifting

• +1
Buy my workout and diet program and you can look like me
you just made this post to sell your shitty "program" lol

"weight loss in 30 days or your money back" lol

jfl lol at anyone w ho pays for it - you can lose weight just eat less ffs

you won't give shit back

you just made this post to sell your shitty "program" lol

"weight loss in 30 days or your money back" lol

jfl lol at anyone w ho pays for it - you can lose weight just eat less ffs

you won't give shit back
It was a joke

• +1
Reactions: Nrrr15
Around 20%
Nice gut

• +1
Bumo give validation

Beast

• +1
Go measure it , how are supposed to get it ?

• +1