What is my body fat percentage? 15 y.o, 5’8, 65.5kg

edgewalker2181

edgewalker2181

Gold
Feels great to be debloated after training it’s a pity I have to bulk since I don’t want to undereat while
Growing. If it wasnt harming my health I would fucking leanmaxx and starvmaxx immediately bro.
What’s my body fat %? Btw don’t mind my autistic stare

Attachments

• IMG_2803.png
    IMG_2803.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
You should leanmax and starvemax. Bulking is a meme.

Feels great to be debloated after training it’s a pity I have to bulk since I don’t want to undereat while
Growing. If it wasnt harming my health I would fucking leanmaxx and starvmaxx immediately bro.
I’d say you’re about 13-15% right now

My advice, if you really think it’s going to stun and fuck your height, don’t lean max, maintain that and focus on debloat, I don’t see you ascending more if you were lower bf.

My advice, if you really think it’s going to stun and fuck your height, don’t lean max, maintain that and focus on debloat, I don’t see you ascending more if you were lower bf.
Idk I just notice how my zygos get more prominent when im lower bf

16-17%bf

Nigga he is alr manlet, he isnt growing shit

Here are some more pictures bhai 😉

Attachments

• IMG_2802.png
    IMG_2802.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2807.png
    IMG_2807.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
then you are not growing much more unless some genetic miracle
Idk I just heard that children usually get taller than they’re parents due to better environment and access to supplements and better food

Mirin, good frame,13% bf

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181
Idk I just heard that children usually get taller than they’re parents due to better environment and access to supplements and better food
Your parents set an genetic height cap based on their height

Tales, its abt luck. You can have short niggas with tall parents(i have clasmate who is 156cm at 14 and his dad is 2m) and tall niggas with short parents

I dont think that’s possible unless he had hgh deficiency. He is not a midget tho, so I think he is a late bloomer and he will come in two years height mogging all of you haha
Tales, it’s abt luck. You can have short niggas with tall parents(i have clasmate who is 156cm at 14 and his dad is 2m) and tall niggas with short parents

I dont think that’s possible unless he had hgh deficiency. He is not a midget tho, so I think he is a late bloomer and he will come in two years height mogging all of you haha
Maybe, but its definitely possible nigga.

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181