what is my bodyfat, can someone help estimate. No troll pls i know im fat ?

seanv

seanv

Iron

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
thank you, i used a weighing scale to check and it came to 18% so ur probably right
Anyone with lifting experience can tell most people’s body fat fairly accurately tbh

• +1
Reactions: seanv
im thinking 19%, you can def get shredded within a few months

• +1
yeah i start gym again in 3 days after exam
good luck on your exams, what’s the lowest bf you’ve been at? also u have some decent muscle mass you won’t have to worry about being a stick at low bf

• +1
good luck on your exams, what’s the lowest bf you’ve been at? also u have some decent muscle mass you won’t have to worry about being a stick at low bf
thank you. Lowest ever was 11.6% when i was 16 years and 3 months old, im nearly 18 now in just a month. Yeah ive got decent muscle and tbh a lot of water i think

• +1
thank you. Lowest ever was 11.6% when i was 16 years and 3 months old, im nearly 18 now in just a month. Yeah ive got decent muscle and tbh a lot of water i think
did your face look a lot better at 11.6%? water weight is fine, you can porbsbly debloated easy

• +1
did your face look a lot better at 11.6%? water weight is fine, you can porbsbly debloated easy
good question, yes my face did look better at 11.6%, i did have anorexia tbh and did not want to stunt my height growth, facial leaness i can get back but height never lol. Yeah i have a lot of experience debloating i might have some pictures if curious

• +1
good question, yes my face did look better at 11.6%, i did have anorexia tbh and did not want to stunt my height growth, facial leaness i can get back but height never lol. Yeah i have a lot of experience debloating i might have some pictures if curious
send pics, anorexia tho I wasn’t expecting that but atleast u were able to height maxx in ur teens!

send pics, anorexia tho I wasn’t expecting that but atleast u were able to height maxx in ur teens!
yeah my parents had "fucked up" my leanmaxx, tho in the long run they probably saved me since then i grew 5cms, not much but I was and still am a manlet

• +1
yeah my parents had "fucked up" my leanmaxx, tho in the long run they probably saved me since then i grew 5cms, not much but I was and still am a manlet
how tall r u? 5cm is solid progress man

• +1
how tall r u? 5cm is solid progress man
1.68 (5'6 )
Pumpkin Spice Art GIF by Jimmy Arca
, in all fairness i am from sicily and at 17 am not KHHV just still a virgin. I have had 2 girlfriends in my life and a couple gets with random girls at clubs. I am giga height frauder tho

• +1
1.68 (5'6 )
Pumpkin Spice Art GIF by Jimmy Arca
, in all fairness i am from sicily and at 17 am not KHHV just still a virgin. I have had 2 girlfriends in my life and a couple gets with random girls at clubs. I am giga height frauder tho
fuckkkk, 5’6 does suck but you’ve had success so dw man, how much do you heigjt fraud?

• +1
fuckkkk, 5’6 does suck but you’ve had success so dw man, how much do you heigjt fraud?
5'7 with socklifts, it sucks but i have htn face so i am saved. I might get LL when im older but the risk of completely breaking my legs for 3 inches is a bit shady

• +1
5'7 with socklifts, it sucks but i have htn face so i am saved. I might get LL when im older but the risk of completely breaking my legs for 3 inches is a bit shady
nooo, try to softmaxx to chadlite, if it doenst work you might need LL

• Love it