Reactions: shahid khan, proxyy, socialcel and 1 other person

@5'7 zoomer faggot

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Oval maybe with strong jaw

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Gen alpha chad

More rectangular. Your face is the same width everywhere, and it is longer than it is wider.

• Hmm...
incel face shape

No oblong face shape for above 1.0 midface and 2.0 fwhr you retard greycel
You are so braindead that can’t even read what a face shape is. Face shape has nothing to do with your mid face or fwhr. It is measured based on the width of your thirds and your face length. Fucking insane how you even got an internet connection.

• JFL
Reactions: Detective
You are so braindead that can’t even read what a face shape is. Face shape has nothing to do with your mid face or fwhr. It is measured based on the width of your thirds and your face length. Fucking insane how you even got an internet connection.
anyone with above average neurocranium/forehead could then just be said as "muh oblong"

anyone with above average neurocranium/forehead could then just be said as "muh oblong"
That’s the whole fucking point of the face shapes, idiot. Jesus, I can’t talk to you. Literally go and fucking use Google. It is all about length/width. Now, a question - does above average neurocranium/forehead influence your face length?

That’s the whole fucking point of the face shapes, idiot. Jesus, I can’t talk to you. Literally go and fucking use Google. It is all about length/width. Now, a question - does above average neurocranium/forehead influence your face length?

"oblong" vs real oblong.

His is oval because his forehead is wider than his jaw which is a trait of oval faces. Yours has the same width everywhere, and it is longer than it is wider.
forehead wider than jaw is sign of a heart shape :lul: :lul:

forehead wider than jaw is sign of a heart shape :lul: :lul:
View attachment 2727664
Oh, in this regard, you are right. I haven’t looked into this shit much since it’s only useful for haircuts. Yeah, I confused oval with heart. His is heart, not oval, but yours is still oblong.

• So Sad
Oh, in this regard, you are right. I haven’t looked into this shit much since it’s only useful for haircuts. Yeah, I confused oval with heart. His is heart, not oval, but yours is still oblong.
would my face shape still be oblong if my forehead ended like this?

Oblong/rectangular and square are the most masculine btw. You have a recessed chin - if you fix it, you will ascend by a lot. It will also enhance your cheekbones probably because it will stretch your skin more

• +1
would my face shape still be oblong if my forehead ended like this?
View attachment 2727670
Your forehead is fine lmao. Don’t listen to deathniks. Lots of white people have tall foreheads. If your forehead were shorter, then it would transition to square. But there is no difference except length/width ratio.

Oblong/rectangular and square are the most masculine btw. You have a recessed chin - if you fix it, you will ascend by a lot. It will also enhance your cheekbones probably because it will stretch your skin more
my chin will probably naturally become slightly less resessed with time because i´m still so young

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57460
my chin will probably naturally become slightly less resessed with time because i´m still so young
Could be. Do you jut your teeth? They aren’t supposed to touch and there should be a slight gap between them. Did you try forwarding your jaw slightly?

Could be. Do you jut your teeth? They aren’t supposed to touch and there should be a slight gap between them. Did you try forwarding your jaw slightly?
i did try to forward my jaw slightly but i never jut my teeth together

Kinda triangle if you go by this fs guide
3939456 1707251721178

• +1
This face shape

3940354_1707290013403.png

• WTF