What is my fwhr and midface

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
55131AD5 404B 4F00 B138 B9EE2052CE8F
taken with back camera a few feet away, can someone calculate my fwhr and midface my hair is also sweeper behind ear so I am not frauding width of my head

thanks

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Baldingman1998
are you dumb???

I think you should watch this.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Baldingman1998
High fwhr and long midface, probably the worst combination

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, Deleted member 8165, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
mulatto?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 10615
Bro, forget your fwhr, first find out how to shorten your midface

• +1
Reactions: NarrowJaw, Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 10615
I thought you were the 6'6 curry nigga wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 10615
Is my midface long due to ipd or nose length, what is my fwhr btw? Is it above 190
Your nose, your ipd seems average but es ratio looks low cuz ur head is gigawide. Also yeah it looks like your fwhr is above 1.9

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Your nose, your ipd seems average but es ratio looks low cuz ur head is gigawide. Also yeah it looks like your fwhr is above 1.9
Thanks, I’ve been told my philtrum is long what do you think?

can I ascend?
It’s weird coz my palate is giga narrow but my head is wide

• So Sad
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
Bro, forget your fwhr, first find out how to shorten your midface
You can’t bro, only way is to cover the sides of your face with hair and I do that already usually

how tf can i calculate it without the measurements of your face u retard??

is this a troll thread?
I posted a picture

what do you mean?

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger

• +1
  • So Sad
Thanks, I’ve been told my philtrum is long what do you think?
Its not terrible but its still pretty bad, your chin and lower third overall is what saves you imo.
can I ascend?
It’s weird coz my palate is giga narrow but my head is wide
If youre talking about your ratios, no. Overall? Yes. You need to get a completely new coloring and hairstyle. Get minoxidil and dye eyebrows, minox for eyelashes too. Obv skincare as well but you already know that, retin a and the sort. Get a tan with m2 and beta carotene. Widen mouth with mouth extender.

• +1
Its not terrible but its still pretty bad, your chin and lower third overall is what saves you imo.

If youre talking about your ratios, no. Overall? Yes. You need to get a completely new coloring and hairstyle. Get minoxidil and dye eyebrows, minox for eyelashes too. Obv skincare as well but you already know that, retin a and the sort. Get a tan with m2 and beta carotene. Widen mouth with mouth extender.
Damn bro, I thought my philtrum was normal

that’s tough

yeah I am probably getting a haircut in these next few days and I am going to try get accutane as soon as possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and zeke714
And average midface is 1 and ideal is 1.05-1.1 depending on person

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and zeke714
Fwhr is 1.9, midface approx 0.95 and like the other posters itt thread have said. It's the worst combo. It makes you look like a chimp usually.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 10615
Fwhr is 1.9, midface approx 0.95 and like the other poster itt thread have said. It's the worst combo. It makes you look like a chimp usually.
Fuark it’s over

is it my philtrum or nose? Will mse do anything coz my palate is giga narrow

also my eyebrows, at the ends there is actually hair there and they stretch quite far would colouring them in fraud wider ipd and help or is that cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Jason Voorhees
Fuark it’s over

is it my philtrum or nose? Will mse do anything coz my palate is giga narrow
Philtrum imo. It's long
also my eyebrows, at the ends there is actually hair there and they stretch quite far would colouring them in fraud wider ipd and help or is that cope
Obviously it will help, ur IPD is fine. It's the es ratio that's bad but u could definitely try doing that. Use minox or get microblading

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 10615
Philtrum imo. It's long

Obviously it will help, ur IPD is fine. It's the es ratio that's bad but u could definitely try doing that. Use minox or get microblading
Do you think a lip lift is worth it? Obviously my ohiltrum is on the longer side but it’s not giga long and a lip lift might be a waste and even then it would probably not make much difference and that’s if I can even get one

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Do you think a lip lift is worth it? Obviously my ohiltrum is on the longer side but it’s not giga long and a lip lift might be a waste and even then it would probably not make much difference and that’s if I can even get one
Not really a fan of lip lifts tbh. Lip lifts have high risk of scarring and keloids and must be paired with corner lip lift for decent results and 95% of the time just looks like complete shit. Over for philtrumcels sadly. I wouldn't recommend it.

• +1
Not really a fan of lip lifts tbh. Lip lifts have high risk of scarring and keloids and must be paired with corner lip lift for decent results and 95% of the time just looks like complete shit. Over for philtrumcels sadly. I wouldn't recommend it.
What should I do to ascend? Is it over? Besides my midfsce what else can be approved upon

• +1
What should I do to ascend? Is it over? Besides my midfsce what else can be approved upon
No not over. U can be above average with some work but u don't have the base to ascend to a chad/chadlite. U need a wider mouth, taller chin, a good tan/skin and stronger brows. And how's ur side? U seem recessed. Get a bimax if so.

• Ugh..
  • +1
No not over. U can be above average with some work but u don't have the base to ascend to a chad/chadlite. U need a wider mouth, taller chin, a good tan/skin and stronger brows. And how's ur side? U seem recessed. Get a bimax if so.
Thanks, yeah I’m recessed but I don’t know how to explain it like my lower maxilla is recessed but my orbital vectors and midface aren’t just the part near my nose my mandabile is also somewhat short but chin is potrusive

I think jaw surgery, fixed skin, dyed eyebrows and gym maxing can make me ascend

what do you think

am I more pretty boy or masc?

maybe orge max

• +1
Thanks, yeah I’m recessed but I don’t know how to explain it like my lower maxilla is recessed but my orbital vectors and midface aren’t just the part near my nose my mandabile is also somewhat short but chin is potrusive

I think jaw surgery, fixed skin, dyed eyebrows and gym maxing can make me ascend

what do you think

am I more pretty boy or masc?

maybe orge max
neither imo. If you want to slay and increase ur SMV quick I would suggest RTT. Roids, Tattoos and Tan. It will do more than any surgery ever can.It even ascends textbook incrls but if you want to ascend facially then that yea that is it.

• Ugh..
  • +1
neither imo. If you want to slay and increase ur SMV quick I would suggest RTT. Roids, Tattoos and Tan. It will do more than any surgery ever can.It even ascends textbook incrls but if you want to ascend facially then that yea that is it.
Sorry for replying so much this is the last question

so my goal is to reach a face I feel comfortable with where I don’t feel ugly I don’t care about slaying tbh

my question is after I do all my face looksmaxkng like, jaw surgery, brows, skin can I reach a level were I get some female attention even from ugly girls?. My goal is to reach a facial level of Ryan gosling or something

• +1
Could I mog this guy or be on his level

A3BBE524 B937 4414 A58F 7A65EB995499

• +1
Sorry for replying so much this is the last question

so my goal is to reach a face I feel comfortable with where I don’t feel ugly I don’t care about slaying tbh

my question is after I do all my face looksmaxkng like, jaw surgery, brows, skin can I reach a level were I get some female attention even from ugly girls?. My goal is to reach a facial level of Ryan gosling or something
Sure just clearing ur acne, getting a tan and eyebrows is enough to get u a Becky.

• +1
Could I mog this guy or be on his level

View attachment 1194618
I guess. Here's a dirty morph that I did on faceapp. This is achievable. Ur upper lip to lower lip ratio and eyebrows are severely hurting ur harmony tbh. I tried morphing the eyebrows but they are just way too sparse

B612 20210626 124847 695

• +1
Chad because white and mogger jaw

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 10615
Mirin massive skull

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1