What is my psl in this pic

Deleted member 15939

Deleted member 15939

Gold
IMG 20211112 090418

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
@eduardkoopman

Normally i am 3.75 psl but I think I gained 0.5 psl with this angle fraud :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
4-4.25

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15939
Wow. Big difference. This angle makes me MTN
You are average you literally look like the average guy I see don’t let this forum convince you that you’re below average

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 11388 and 2 others
You are average you literally look like the average guy I see don’t let this forum convince you that you’re below average
No. They are right. I am not that guy. its just an angle fraud

No. They are right. I am not that guy. its just an angle fraud
But my only hope is being 5.5/10. Because being slightly above average is enough for me to be confident like I'm a chad. :)

But my only hope is being 5.5/10. Because being slightly above average is enough for me to be confident like I'm a chad. :)
Below average and truecel same thing in my book. So i am a truecel :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Such a good skin, what ur secret?
@PingPong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 15939
average as fuck bro. Lose bodyfat and get to gym, you will see good results in 2-3 years, also experiment with different beard lenghts and different haircuts(it took me 3 years to find what works for me perfectly).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 15939
You look good bro, your base is good, your harmony is also okay. Lose some bloat you might ascend to 5-5.5 PSL
Broooo i dont have bloated face. I look fat because of my jaw bone structure. I have deformed jaw. Its my biggest flaw

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
Broooo i dont have bloated face. I look fat because of my jaw bone structure. I have deformed jaw. Its my biggest flaw
Don't worry bro, you still look good and your lower third looks strong enough so don't worry. Oddly, your mid-face looks Indian, but you definitely don't have the colouring of Indians😅

• JFL
Don't worry bro, you still look good and your lower third looks strong enough so don't worry. Oddly, your mid-face looks Indian, but you definitely don't have the colouring of Indians😅
Damn, indian??. Over :feelsgood::feelswhy:

Damn, indian??. Over :feelsgood::feelswhy:
Don't worry bro, my opinion could be wrong, keep taking opinion of different people and plus, your lower third, ratios, skull and especially 'colouring' aren't closer to Indians, it looks more middle-eastern. You have good skin and slight pinkish undertones with mostly neutral under-toned skin, Indians have yellow-grey undertones, so you are lucky you have rather healthy undertones.

• +1

• +1