What is my psl?

supersaiyan1

supersaiyan1

Iron
What is my psl? What is my strong and week points faically, also do I have any chad potential or is it over?

Attachments

• IMG_6182.jpg
    IMG_6182.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6202.jpg
    IMG_6202.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 0
nigga take better photos those pics are trash use something else than the 3ds front camera, from these pic i would say mtn so average looking

• JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, NateJacobs, Deleted member 31020 and 2 others
nigga take better photos those pics are trash use something else than the 3ds front camera, from these pic i would say mtn so average looking

Attachments

• IMG_6202.png
    IMG_6202.png
    8.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6182.png
    IMG_6182.png
    9.7 MB · Views: 0
You look average, not ugly and not beautiful. That’s better than 50% of the population that looks subhuman tho. Softmaxxing could help you a bit but if you aren’t born a chad it’s almost impossible to become one. HTN or chadlite might be possible.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, LooksThinker and supersaiyan1
You look average, not ugly and not beautiful. That’s better than 50% of the population that looks subhuman tho. Softmaxxing could help you a bit but if you aren’t born a chad it’s almost impossible to become one. HTN or chadlite might be possible.
If sofftmaxxing, what weakpoints needs to be worked with

If sofftmaxxing, what weakpoints needs to be worked with
The usual, skin, gym, bf%, you seem to have eyebags dk if they are natural or caused by bad sleeping habits. Your hair seems fine always keep a fresh cut. You can try mewing even tho i think it’s cope but we never know, just don’t look autistic jutting or something.

• +1
Reactions: supersaiyan1

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and supersaiyan1
LTN, you look extremely average tbh
mog me

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and supersaiyan1
Low MTN ig very average

You look bloated/fat and your skin looks roughr, grow hair out, hit gym

see where that leaves u

• +1
Reactions: frenchmaxxing and supersaiyan1
Strong ltn weak MTN

• +1
Lol its leanmaxxed cobbercab. He took pics on his 2010 dsi too jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
Low mtn lmao literally average 28 year old white guy

• +1
Reactions: Invisibleguy
Correct rating:
High LTN/Low Tier Normie.
4/10
PSL: 3/8
Potential: MTN or little more if lucky.

Correct rating:
High LTN/Low Tier Normie.
4/10
PSL: 3/8
Potential: MTN or little more if lucky.
Based on THIS pic I attached, Cause of the 2 pics i attached before on was litterly showens more of my side profile, still same psl and potential u would say?

Attachments

• IMG_6183.jpg
    IMG_6183.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 0
Based on THIS pic I attached, Cause of the 2 pics i attached before on was litterly showens more of my side profile, still same psl and potential u would say?
Even better pic of full face

Attachments

• IMG_6215.png
    IMG_6215.png
    8.4 MB · Views: 0
Even better pic of full face
first good pic withouth all the angle bs. Im afraid u are gigacapped by ur ratios (esr midface and zygos) and on top of that u got a shit ginger pheno and theres the billion other failos on ur face. Ur like mtn max

• +1

0.87 from a straight view is a giga failo in my back instantly gonna cap u at mtn regardless if u improve or not in other areas

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Ty honest answear, what I was searching for

• So Sad
Reactions: Nebula
damn i feel bad for this dude u dont deserve it man atleast ur not ugly as in disgusting to look at u just lack harmony :(

• +1
Yes you look LTN now.

• +1
Btw you should learn to take better pictures. Difference of picture can easily drop your rating by 0-2+ points

• +1