What is politics?

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
Joined
Jul 1, 2019
Posts
17,498
Reputation
22,913
I have no idea what's been going with the US for the past 16 years.
I used to side with Democrats because Republicans are red and sounded like redneck cunts. Then I sided with Republicans because I was 14 and was watching too many Ben Shapiro videos on YouTube.
I don't know Jack shit about politics. I don't even know all the candidates from the Democratic or Republican side
Fuck this gay shit. I'm a Canadian citizen not a US one. Only have to love another year in this shit hole.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Jfl if you care about politics after digesting the blackpill, I haven't read/watched the news in like a year.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Feanor
All you should care about is fucking hot pussy
 
  • +1
Reactions: Peachy and Deleted member 2205

Similar threads

final boss
Replies
10
Views
26
n1ks09
n1ks09
ruikundumb
Replies
18
Views
125
walnut456
walnut456
ICXCLuvr
Replies
14
Views
59
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS
johnxz
Replies
12
Views
64
threadeffort
T
veppandi guhan
Replies
3
Views
22
veppandi guhan
veppandi guhan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top