What is really the point in PSL ratings?

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
The top of the PSL hierarchy, while obviously being able to slay, will not even do as well as most Tiktok prettyboys that you see daily, so other than autists going back and forth over who has the best ratios and what not, why?

So many people talking about how Chico is one of the highest when it comes to PSL, but if you put him next to someone like any one of these tiktok pretty boys I am quite sure that the Tiktok guy is going to get more attention. Isn't the whole point being able to get the most amount of women? Jordan Barrett is another example of someone who gets high PSL ratings. I don't deny that he is high PSL and would definitely slay, but in real life there is no fucking way that he again, does better than these Tiktok guys.

PSL is pointless to argue because it's literally guys arguing over which guys that they find GL, and guys themselves are the ones putting these ratings, not the women. I think that the system is good for guys that are PSL 2 to maybe 6, but above that, non of it makes any sense.

Let's make an example. Marlon Teixeira Vs Chico.
7f1815ba8b9a05bbce7729d9dad1b26f  chico lachowski top male models
75f22007e66ddd98b82812f0ce57d0fd

You can talk however much you want about ratios, and maybe on paper, chico is supposed to have higher PSL due to his ratios being better or something, but I can fucking guarantee you, no matter in which country you would make a poll, if you asked women which one of these guys that they find more attractive, it's pretty much fucking guaranteed that Marlon is going to win by a landslide, yet I have seen Chico get rated as high as 8 PSL, while the average PSL rating for Marlon tends to be 6.5 here.

PSL doesn't seem to reflect real life in any way possible, and the ratings are so fucking inconsistent.

The top of the PSL hierarchy, while obviously being able to slay, will not even do as well as most Tiktok prettyboys that you see daily, so other than autists going back and forth over who has the best ratios and what not, why?

So many people talking about how Chico is one of the highest when it comes to PSL, but if you put him next to someone like any one of these tiktok pretty boys I am quite sure that the Tiktok guy is going to get more attention. Isn't the whole point being able to get the most amount of women? Jordan Barrett is another example of someone who gets high PSL ratings. I don't deny that he is high PSL and would definitely slay, but in real life there is no fucking way that he again, does better than these Tiktok guys.

PSL is pointless to argue because it's literally guys arguing over which guys that they find GL, and guys themselves are the ones putting these ratings, not the women. I think that the system is good for guys that are PSL 2 to maybe 6, but above that, non of it makes any sense.

Let's make an example. Marlon Teixeira Vs Chico. View attachment 411431View attachment 411432

You can talk however much you want about ratios, and maybe on paper, chico is supposed to have higher PSL due to his ratios being better or something, but I can fucking guarantee you, no matter in which country you would make a poll, if you asked women which one of these guys that they find more attractive, it's pretty much fucking guaranteed that Marlon is going to win by a landslide, yet I have seen Chico get rated as high as 8 PSL, while the average PSL rating for Marlon tends to be 6.5 here.

PSL doesn't seem to reflect real life in any way possible, and the ratings are so fucking inconsistent.

First of all Chico became one of the highest paid model because of his face, height and frame ( bones not muscles)
Marlon Taxeira is shorter, smaller and ethnic compared to Chico. I'm pretty sure Chico has insane irl appeal too. He's kind of oldcel now but he still mogs those tiktok eboys. Most of these eboys will look puny irl standing next to Chico ( just look at Timothee Chalamet and how he brutually got mogged by chads like Christian Bale)

Chico mogs Marlon, my ex gf and her group of her friends knew chico when they were 14. Noone knows marlon

Chico mogs tf out of tik tok pretty boys tf ? Chico is the king of prettyboys