What is SMV increase of white guys in SEA?

rt_gamer

rt_gamer

5/10 Leanmadxing tp 7/10, non-nt
How much does white SMV increase in SEA? Is it true that 5/10 normie is a 8/10 chad there?

I think so tbh.

But if ur planning to go to SEA you've already lost tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, TeenAscender, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
If you like ugly asian girls with horrible teeth who live in a one room shack with 4 generations of their family, yes. You'll still be invisible to the westernized club slut asian girls in the major tourist destinations

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 14543
If you like ugly asian girls with horrible teeth who live in a one room shack with 4 generations of their family, yes. You'll still be invisible to the westernized club slut asian girls in the major tourist destinations
damn. im going SEA. i wouldnt mind a below average looking asian girl as long as shes skinny unlike anyone who wants me in the UK.

and the fact she lives in 1 room shack with 4 generations of family is attractive to me cos shed be more dependent and grateful for me when if i got her to move out into my apartment

will keep in mind tho to clubbing sluts in main tourist destinations

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member and Deleted member 4054
You guys missed the ship Thailand is saturated with ugly white guys.
When i was in my early 20s i used to bang a few different student per day .
Nowdays Its barely 2 plus for lms. You better filler max and date hard.
Also a lot of thai girls are fat so its becoming hard to get a hot skinny asian like in the west.
Vietnam its only easy mode country but its closed.

You guys missed the ship Thailand is saturated with ugly white guys.
When i was in my early 20s i used to bang a few different student per day .
Nowdays Its barely 2 plus for lms. You better filler max and date hard.
Also a lot of thai girls are fat so its becoming hard to get a hot skinny asian like in the west.
Vietnam its only easy mode country but its closed.
yeah even my 45 year old ex roofing boss used to tell me how him and loads of other roofers all save up for 6 months working and then go live in thailand for 6 months cos its just a way better life and u can get a hot thai girl easily. hes saying they just love western men. white, big cock compared to asian men etc.. apparently u just need to feed them and they stick around for however long u want

jfl at niggas seamaxxing 20+ years before we are catching onto it.

also why do u think vietnam is easy mode? that is the place im planning to go to. or phillipines

• +1
Reactions: gamma
yeah even my 45 year old ex roofing boss used to tell me how him and loads of other roofers all save up for 6 months working and then go live in thailand for 6 months cos its just a way better life and u can get a hot thai girl easily. hes saying they just love western men. white, big cock compared to asian men etc.. apparently u just need to feed them and they stick around for however long u want

jfl at niggas seamaxxing 20+ years before we are catching onto it.

also why do u think vietnam is easy mode? that is the place im planning to go to. or phillipines
Because I still manage to get hot 18 old girls online and when I tell them i wanna take them to travel and go eat at fancy resturants they are all happy to say yes.
Anyway its like Thailand before 5-8 its still mega poor with hot skinny poor girls.
I don't like the philpines its very poor and full of ugly low iq girls.
Would still go to slay if they will open bcz I'm oldcell and out of options.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
Because I still manage to get hot 18 old girls online and when I tell them i wanna take them to travel and go eat at fancy resturants they are all happy to say yes.
Anyway its like Thailand before 5-8 its still mega poor with hot skinny poor girls.
I don't like the philpines its very poor and full of ugly low iq girls.
Would still go to slay if they will open bcz I'm oldcell and out of options.
such good opportunity for white low smv western guys to take advantage of. why wouldnt we go somewhere where our smv is way higher and money worth way more?

such good opportunity for white low smv western guys to take advantage of. why wouldnt we go somewhere where our smv is way higher and money worth way more?
Its very depressing right now in asia they are super sad about covid and losing all the chads for the foresable future.
No night clubs and eveyone is looking at you like a dirty falang.
You should go in around January 2022 Asia will start to opening up.
Also i think the girls there treat you like shit because they subconus know your stuck there because you can't just take another flight to other countries bcz of covid.

I think so tbh.

But if ur planning to go to SEA you've already lost tbh.
if you can find a 5'8+ stacey tier asian woman in SEA then you're upgrading your genes and you're winning by every meaning of the word

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Preoximerianas
When white guys can JBWmaxx in SEA but you can't join cause SEA ain't getting wet for curries :feelswah: