What is SMV of white guys in Japan? is japanmaxxing legit?

rt_gamer

rt_gamer

5/10 Leanmadxing tp 7/10, non-nt
What is SMV of white guys in Japan? is japanmaxxing legit?

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
depends on the guy
white overweight 5'5? OVER EVERYWHERE

I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

I DON'T CONDONE ANY KIND OF RASICM, GENDER HATRED, HOMOPHOBIA, VIOLENCE OR CRIMINAL BEHAVIOUR/ACTIONS. Strictly here to enhance looks, satire and waste time

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and Korea
High smv
But I've heard that few people speak english

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Japanmaxxing is not legit. Dating apps in Japan are completely useless. Tinder is only used by other foreigners and women looking to cheat, barely showing their faces or not at all. Other apps make men pay to use them, usually $20-40 a month, while women use them for free. Even if you do pay, good luck getting matches, nevermind matches close to your looksmatch. It's nearly impossible to meet women irl, and the ones you do will be ugly as hell. If you want a JBW halo and are below average looking, go to SEA or Africa.

• +1
Reactions: the_bubble_dox
I used tantan before and matched with a bunch of cute asian girls and I'm not too attractive

Racemixing is highly taboo in Japan.

add 3 points to your PSL rating

Watch this video. The foid flirts with the white guy in front of her japanese boyfriend. It's brutal