WHAT IS SOMETHING CRINGY YOU DID THAT YOU CAN'T GET OUT OF YOUR HEAD?

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
In 7th grade I was in gym class and we had to sit on the bleachers. I let out a huge fart accidently that echoed across the entire gym

It would have been funny if it wasn't for the fact we were doing a moment of silence for September 11th

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Britishlooksmaxxer and Elias
I told my teacher she had big tits in elementary

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 5912, SubhumanCurrycel and 4 others
Registered on this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pravum, HighIQcel, Deleted member 4645 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632 and Shrek2OnDvD
I asked a girl to have sex with me while autistically winking. "Game" is fucked up. I was bluepilled then. After 2 years the cringe still haunts me badly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, ggboyo, Pravum and 6 others
Thinking that I have a chance to lose my virginity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Nosecel, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
On 6th grade after school i saw an abandoned sofa laying in the middle of a small park i was horny so i stupidly went and layed down on it and started jerking of then after 2 minutes a couple with a dog walked past 5 meters away from me while i was full out stroking my cock like there was no tomorrow i instantly dragged my pants up and started walking quickly away from them (the walk of shame) but it was too late they probably had already looked at me for a solid 15 seconds before i noticed :feelswah: :feelswhy:

• Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
I put my head on my music teacher's butt when she was leaning on a desk, thankfully it was in the 5th grade.

I also got caught talking to myself in the mirror by my dad.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel