What is submental platysmal muscle plication

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
I got recommended this by Eppley in a question to improve cervicomental angle. What does this procedure do

improve cervicomental angle

improve cervicomental angle
i know the cosmetic effect and what cervicomental angle is but idk what any of those other words mean

he also recommended a genio but his genio morph made me look like an ogre

i know the cosmetic effect and what cervicomental angle is but idk what any of those other words mean
Submental platysmal muscle plication is a surgical procedure performed to address the appearance of the neck and jawline. The platysma muscle is a thin, sheet-like muscle that extends from the upper chest and shoulders up to the lower jaw and neck. With age, this muscle can become lax and contribute to the formation of neck bands, sagging skin, and a less defined jawline.

During submental platysmal muscle plication, a plastic surgeon makes small incisions either under the chin or behind the ears, depending on the specific technique used. The surgeon then accesses the platysma muscle and tightens it by folding or suturing the muscle tissue. This plication technique creates a more taut and defined appearance in the neck and jawline.

The procedure can be performed as a standalone surgery or in conjunction with other procedures such as neck liposuction, facelift, or chin augmentation to achieve optimal results. Submental platysmal muscle plication aims to improve the contour and definition of the neck and jawline, reduce the appearance of neck bands, and create a more youthful and rejuvenated appearance.

As with any surgical procedure, there are risks involved, including bleeding, infection, scarring, and potential complications related to anesthesia. It's important to consult with a qualified plastic surgeon who can assess your specific needs, explain the procedure in detail, and discuss the potential risks and benefits before making a decision.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
Submental platysmal muscle plication is a surgical procedure performed to address the appearance of the neck and jawline. The platysma muscle is a thin, sheet-like muscle that extends from the upper chest and shoulders up to the lower jaw and neck. With age, this muscle can become lax and contribute to the formation of neck bands, sagging skin, and a less defined jawline.

During submental platysmal muscle plication, a plastic surgeon makes small incisions either under the chin or behind the ears, depending on the specific technique used. The surgeon then accesses the platysma muscle and tightens it by folding or suturing the muscle tissue. This plication technique creates a more taut and defined appearance in the neck and jawline.

The procedure can be performed as a standalone surgery or in conjunction with other procedures such as neck liposuction, facelift, or chin augmentation to achieve optimal results. Submental platysmal muscle plication aims to improve the contour and definition of the neck and jawline, reduce the appearance of neck bands, and create a more youthful and rejuvenated appearance.

As with any surgical procedure, there are risks involved, including bleeding, infection, scarring, and potential complications related to anesthesia. It's important to consult with a qualified plastic surgeon who can assess your specific needs, explain the procedure in detail, and discuss the potential risks and benefits before making a decision.
who should i get it with

eppley is just trying to play God at this point, id rather visit mengele over him