What is the absolute best treatment there is for collagen in the skin? (no matter of price)

NorwoodMilitant

NorwoodMilitant

Diamond
Is it co2 laser? What’s the best one idc how much it costs I need god like skin

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Daily Retin a 0.1% and living in a basement for the rest of your life (zero sunlight).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OverCoper, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 5875 and 10 others
Fraxel laser, 2 weeks downtime with sensitive skin and spf needed (like retin a)

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 8583 and NorwoodMilitant
Daily Retin a 0.1% and living in a basement for the rest of your life (zero sunlight).
I already use retin A but I want god like skin not just good skin so I need something strong

• +1
Fraxel laser, 2 weeks downtime with sensitive skin and spf needed (like retin a)
Have you done it? If so pm me results, would be much appreciated

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 9090
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
  • +1
  • +1
Is it co2 laser? What’s the best one idc how much it costs I need god like skin

• +1
Pdo threads + radiesse filler + laser + retinA

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodMilitant
I read that lasers and peels are not suited for young skin
someone recommended 6x PRP microneedling procedures (2 weeks breaks), and then 1x month

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodMilitant and Good_Little_Goy
  • +1
Reactions: Soalian and gymislife
Ive already done IPL. It’s good for short term but you’d have to do it every couple months to maintain results
Is it worth doing having IPL, FRAXEL, CO2 laser,..., when you're still relatively young (25), and only have a few marks of skin aging (a couple of fine lines here and there),

or is it better waiting to accumulate more damage, in order to justify the high-cost of treatment?

How much are FRAXEL sessions btw, on average? About USD 500-800 per session, or in that ballpark?

Is it worth doing having IPL, FRAXEL, CO2 laser,..., when you're still relatively young (25), and only have a few marks of skin aging (a couple of fine lines here and there),

or is it better waiting to accumulate more damage, in order to justify the high-cost of treatment?

How much are FRAXEL sessions btw, on average? About USD 500-800 per session, or in that ballpark?
Well I was just asking because money isn't an issue for me at all. I don't mind paying even 5K if it means I get top tier collagen for a very long time. I'll look into fraxel tbh, anything to make skin look super soft and reduce appearance of pores

• +1
Op did you look into treatment options more?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodMilitant
  • +1
Fractional laser looks like the best, great results with normal recovery time
Are you gonna get it? I’m thinking about doing that occasionally instead of perpetual retin-a use bc my skin is already too sensitive to sun. I’m just kinda broke

Pdo threads are very effective for collagen maxing. I will get 2 threads to my midface soon.
They will also provide a lifting effect, and get rid of my nl folds.

AC PDO 1024x822

• +1
Reactions: Soalian