What is the average estimation of the age gap between couples in you country ?

T

theA_rab

Iron
I am from an Arab country..the average age gap here is 5-7 years where the man is older.
Couples where the girl is older is almost non-existing and the guy who does it, that will become a joke to his family and friends...

10 years gap happen frequently and people accept it. A girls that is 25 can marry a 35 yo guy..easily.

15 years can happen only when the girl is over 30..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
age gaps like that are frowned upon here in the uk

age gaps like that are frowned upon here in the uk
Yes in the Anglo world, I noticed whenever I meet a couple from the UK/Aunstralia, etc...age gap is always 1-3 years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Yes in the Anglo world, I noticed whenever I meet a couple from the UK/Aunstralia, etc...age gap is always 1-3 years
It makes absolutely no sense to me, like if you were a parent of a young woman, surely a man with some wealth and maturity would be a better prospect than the fuckboy who is the same age as her

• +1
Reactions: theA_rab
It makes absolutely no sense to me, like if you were a parent of a young woman, surely a man with some wealth and maturity would be a better prospect than the fuckboy who is the same age as her

In countries where the feminine imperative is strong, like Anglo-saxon countries, age gap tend to be narrower..

I think the ideal difference is when a man is 8-10 years older..bigger difference could work but will be challenging.
main-qimg-7e8272bd6a97cd143b74bb465ad69b33

He is 49, she is 29 ==> 20 years of age difference

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476

Users who are viewing this thread

Back