What is the best clothing to wear to accentuate frame?

K

Kirby7000

Master
What are the best clothing options to accentuate frame? I recently wore pic related to the gym and the women went bonkers. I have a really, really large upper back from pushing around a heavy cart all day at work, so I look really big in baggy clothes, but I have toothpick arms.

What are other clothing options that make your frame look large. I'm mainly wondering about jackets and overcoats for colder weather.

16522586265555c146df9567b0b0e11606a0a71e21_thumbnail_600x.webp

Doesn't that just about do the opposite? Lol. In order to accentuate frame, you'd have to wear tighter-fitting clothes; not looser-fitting clothes.

All I know is men with huge frames generally don't care about showing it off so they wear whatever's comfortable to them.

Tighter clothes make your frame appear smaller actually. The larger and baggier it is it looks larger. Plus females are really dumb and will think your jacked.

Most women cant determine penis size and male height so this is no different

1666323761055e9b2c5c5d97c77901f301faa01aae_thumbnail_600x.webp

05-08-18_STUDIO_2MPL195NM_Black3425_468x.JPG

Tight t-shirts
v neck t shirts
W - reply. I never thought of that and most people said v necks are not good, but they do make the frame look bigger. I accidently wore a v-neck to work and thought I looked bad, but women were really digging it.

Do you have any more advice. You are defintely female gazed maxed.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Tighter clothes make your frame appear smaller actually. The larger and baggier it is it looks larger. Plus females are really dumb and will think your jacked.

Most women cant determine penis size and male height so this is no different

1666323761055e9b2c5c5d97c77901f301faa01aae_thumbnail_600x.webp

05-08-18_STUDIO_2MPL195NM_Black3425_468x.JPG

Tight t-shirts

W - reply. I never thought of that and most people said v necks are not good, but they do make the frame look bigger. I accidently wore a v-neck to work and thought I looked bad, but women were really digging it.

Do you have any more advice. You are defintely female gazed maxed.
V necks look good if you are at least a little bit fit. As long as you are not obese or holocaust survivor-tier, it will make your physique look better overall. My standard fit is usually a black v-neck and jeans with air forces or boots. It's simple and stylish and very inexpensive (apart from the footwear). It also helps boost my appeal as it shows a noticeable glimpse of my chest tattoo.

I recently got my ID photo taken and even though my face is not as lean as I want it to be, the v-neck and traps halo me so hard and I look fairly mogger (pm if you want to see).

However, I do need new v-necks with deeper cuts as my traps are so big now that the apex of the v-cut doesn't go any further than a standard crewneck shirt.

There has recently been quite a bit of decent content from users such as @pneumocystosis and @Prettyboy regarding female gaze maxxing. You should check their threads out.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
V necks look good if you are at least a little bit fit. As long as you are not obese or holocaust survivor-tier, it will make your physique look better overall. My standard fit is usually a black v-neck and jeans with air forces or boots. It's simple and stylish and very inexpensive (apart from the footwear). It also helps boost my appeal as it shows a noticeable glimpse of my chest tattoo.

I recently got my ID photo taken and even though my face is not as lean as I want it to be, the v-neck and traps halo me so hard and I look fairly mogger (pm if you want to see).

However, I do need new v-necks with deeper cuts as my traps are so big now that the apex of the v-cut doesn't go any further than a standard crewneck shirt.

There has recently been quite a bit of decent content from users such as @pneumocystosis and @Prettyboy regarding female gaze maxxing. You should check their threads out.
alright i will defintely check those out. What about coats and jackets when its cold

alright i will defintely check those out. What about coats and jackets when its cold
A well fitted puffer jacket makes your frame look bigger. I have a wide frame naturally but with a puffer I look like a Roblox character