what is the best cologne for winter?

Can only speak for ones I own, but Dior Homme Original or Intense, Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille, Dior Sauvage Elixir and Valentino Uomo Born in Roma Corral Fantasy

Can only speak for ones I own, but Dior Homme Original or Intense, Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille, Dior Sauvage Elixir and Valentino Uomo Born in Roma Corral Fantasy
thanks im don't really collect colognes but i am searching for more since i got bored of my current ones

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
anything sweet. I would have recommended ysl la nuit de l'homme or dg the one edp if it weren't for the horrible performance. Honestly? Swy intensely or absolutely is the way to go, inb4 "muuh muh npc" yeah lol there's a reason for that. They smell great + amazing performance

• +1
Reactions: Enlil, unknownducks and kanderior
anything sweet. I would have recommended ysl la nuit de l'homme or dg the one edp if it weren't for the horrible performance. Honestly? Swy intensely or absolutely is the way to go, inb4 "muuh muh npc" yeah lol there's a reason for that. They smell great + amazing performance
yeah anything sweet works

• +1
Reactions: unknownducks and DildoFaggins
I have Viktor & Rolf spicebomb extreme, scandal pour homme from jpg. Imo, they smell really good and I've only gotten compliments from women. And they r not rly that expensive

• Hmm...
Reactions: unknownducks
Magick cologne