What is the best device for maxillary protraction? (MSE vs SARPE)+FM

Hombremacho

Hombremacho

Iron
My dear, niggas blackpilled.
I have prognathism. I need exactly 3 or 2 mm to lose it, I will not have jaw surgery if I can avoid it. I am fully aware that these procedures have minimal ascension but I do it for functionality, the only good thing I understand is lips and mouth augmentation. I am a bit blue pill with both expanders, MSE, SARPE, MARPE etc. I understand they are mandatory to use the face mask.

I don't want to blindly go to an orthodontist bluepilled to lose my money and then get fucked.

I have zygos 1 mm larger than my temples, although at some angles they could be the same size as the temples, my nose is a good size and I have a good ES ratio.

My questions:
1 Which expansion is best if I am not looking to improve my zygos, nor destroy my nose?
2 Which is the most optimal for maxillary protraction? Remember that I have a class 3 jaw.
3 Does maxillary expansion destroy hollow cheeks?
4 Can I use a face mask and achieve 3 mm without expansion devices?

yes ask autists on looksmaxx but not your orthodontist

class 3 don’t mean shit, all top surgeons advance class 3 anyway. Class 3 just means ur maxilla is way far back and you need to bring both maxilla and mandible forward.

TL;DR you need jaw surgery. Maybe you have a sleep problem too.

yes ask autists on looksmaxx but not your orthodontist
I'll do it but I want to be prepared.

class 3 don’t mean shit, all top surgeons advance class 3 anyway. Class 3 just means ur maxilla is way far back and you need to bring both maxilla and mandible forward.

TL;DR you need jaw surgery. Maybe you have a sleep problem too.
I said it, I'm not going down that road. It's 2 or 3mm not some damn 5 or 6mm. Some niggers here think surgery is like buying ice cream.:feelswat:

I'll do it but I want to be prepared.

I said it, I'm not going down that road. It's 2 or 3mm not some damn 5 or 6mm. Some niggers here think surgery is like buying ice cream.:feelswat:
It’s just that most people think like this but you don’t really have any other option. Sorry bro

mse + bollard plates

• +1
Reactions: Hombremacho
Do it work with SARPE?
If I remember correctly I remember 1 case where bollard plates was used with SARPE but bollard plates are not used commonly anyways