What is the best diet to get rid of acne?

ey88

ey88

Kraken
Title

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125 and NZb6Air
Unprocessed food. Diet low in potentially inflammatory foods like dairy. High in animal fat and protein. High in natural antioxidants

• +1
Reactions: Disrupted Gene and ey88
I’m 6’1 no shoes lol, I even heightmog you
You don't mog me then little guy im 6'4 i don't care if you're better looking i'm taller HAHAHAHAHAHAHH cry leprechaun

• JFL
Reactions: ey88
nah but all jokes aside, take accutane, just treat that shit already there's no side effects beside dry lips, skin and hair
And tbh I am thinking about it, maybe a low dose like 10-20mg

• +1
Reactions: hilley
Consider adding probiotics into you diet in the form of supplements, greek yogurt, kefir, etc. It will help repair your gut microbiome and solve the root cause of most acne

• +1
Consider adding probiotics into you diet in the form of supplements, greek yogurt, kefir, etc. It will help repair your gut microbiome and solve the root cause of most acne
I eat Greek yogurt almost every day already

• +1
Reactions: Disrupted Gene
IMG 5402
just use this with no moisturizer. itll dry u out like a bitch but my acne gone

And tbh I am thinking about it, maybe a low dose like 10-20mg
get on accutane if your dermatologist will give it to you its truly the miracle treatment im on it rn at 40 mg going to 60 soon and its been going really well but i feel like its lowkey making me tweak a little because one of the side effects is fucking with your sensory processing or something.

• +1
get on accutane if your dermatologist will give it to you its truly the miracle treatment im on it rn at 40 mg going to 60 soon and its been going really well but i feel like its lowkey making me tweak a little because one of the side effects is fucking with your sensory processing or something.
are you autistic

• +1
A diet of 20mg isotretinoin and .5mg dutasteride
Acne is an overexpression of the IGF1R/AR complex in sebaceous glands and will never be solved with MUH diet.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and ey88
Just hop on Benzoyl. Doesn't dry your skin out as much and you will still reap the benefits

• +1