What is the best easy to get substance to suppress appetite?

D

Deleted member 10104

Kraken
I need to get a grip on my diet fam and I have insane appetite, and I know that weight isn't genetic but there has to be something about APPETITE being genetic because there isn't one person on my dad's side who wasn't obese or jacked at one point (depending on what route they took).

How do I control this shit fam? I use caffeine in the morning but I can't use it at night.

• +1
Reactions: thotbuster3000 and Deleted member 10679
Just hop on T3 tbh

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 10679
Appetite suppressant pills.

Like?

Googling to figure out wtf that is

• Diethylpropion (Tenuate dospan®).
  • Liraglutide (Saxenda®).
  • Naltrexone-bupropion (Contrave®).
  • Phendimetrazine (Prelu-2®).
  • Phentermine (Pro-Fast®).
  • Phentermine/topiramate (Qsymia®).

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
  • Diethylpropion (Tenuate dospan®).
  • Liraglutide (Saxenda®).
  • Naltrexone-bupropion (Contrave®).
  • Phendimetrazine (Prelu-2®).
  • Phentermine (Pro-Fast®).
  • Phentermine/topiramate (Qsymia®).
which one has the least sides and won't kill me?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and Deleted member 10104
I need to get a grip on my diet fam and I have insane appetite, and I know that weight isn't genetic but there has to be something about APPETITE being genetic because there isn't one person on my dad's side who wasn't obese or jacked at one point (depending on what route they took).

How do I control this shit fam? I use caffeine in the morning but I can't use it at night.
coffee

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849 and Deleted member 7098
Caffeine, nicotine and water. Also found that it's well worth it to keep eating some fatty food because the energy lasts much longer(less blood sugar spikes etc). Lots of veggies are really low calories which makes them good fillers or snacks. Try to be engaged with things aswell, if you're bored af you'll probably think about food or w/e.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 10104

just take clen and keep eating

glucomannan pills. It’s a fiber pill that expands with water in your stomach making you feel full.

coffee works for me

• +1
Reactions: lilrope

Tbh actually food is the best for it. Eat a lot of heavy food, such as fatty cuts of steak, chicken, fish, at least 5 eggs ed, various cheeses and eat a lot of it, till you can't anymore. Lead a healthy lifestyle, exercise frequently, go for a walk ed/eod, a 5km run 2-3 times a week.

Tbh actually food is the best for it. Eat a lot of heavy food, such as fatty cuts of steak, chicken, fish, at least 5 eggs ed, various cheeses and eat a lot of it, till you can't anymore. Lead a healthy lifestyle, exercise frequently, go for a walk ed/eod, a 5km run 2-3 times a week.
i do/eat all of that stuff. i eat 1-2lbs chicken a day and cheese and vegetables tbh. i lift for 1 to 2 hours a day too. dont do cardio tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
i do/eat all of that stuff. i eat 1-2lbs chicken a day and cheese and vegetables tbh. i lift for 1 to 2 hours a day too. dont do cardio tho
Then idk why you have a problem? Chicken is low on fat, do steaks instead that have a lot of fat, like pork neck for example. Love it.
I eat a lot and I often just can't even eat any more. But also I go to work without eating breakfast and get stuck at work till dinner without eating anything. Not a problem tbh, as you're working and too busy thinking about food.
You've seen how I look...

low glycemic index
a lot of water
maybe supplements that guy post higher

idk pills but eat very slowly and drink lots of water

Then idk why you have a problem? Chicken is low on fat, do steaks instead that have a lot of fat, like pork neck for example. Love it.
I eat a lot and I often just can't even eat any more. But also I go to work without eating breakfast and get stuck at work till dinner without eating anything. Not a problem tbh, as you're working and too busy thinking about food.
You've seen how I look...
i just have a huge appetite tbh as i want to eat 24/7

I have huge appetite for girls. What do I do?
i dont believe you tbh, because if you did you would be more sexually agressive and iirc thats your primary issue

• WTF
Coffee and ADHD stimulants like adderall, modafinil and meth

i dont believe you tbh, because if you did you would be more sexually agressive and iirc thats your primary issue
Wouldn't that constitute as a sexual assault in 2021?
I don't understand...

Clen and low calorie dense foods

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
Wouldn't that constitute as a sexual assault in 2021?
I don't understand...
what? escalating with a girl isn't assault, crazy bro

• Woah
Cardarine. Black coffee.

what? escalating with a girl isn't assault, crazy bro
How do I into a girl in the first place, tho?
You can't just randomly start doing shit in the street...

How do I into a girl in the first place, tho?
You can't just randomly start doing shit in the street...
i was assuming this is on a tinder date, obviously

• Hmm...
i was assuming this is on a tinder date, obviously
How do I into tinder date then?
I went on 4 dates in total and... No way ANYONE could have salvaged any of those into something "sexual".
The last one I literally went on a date with her dog, and not a girl tbh...
Every single girl has been autistic and mostly introverted too. Some bordering extrovert features.

• +1
I went on 4 dates in total and... No way ANYONE could have salvaged any of those into something "sexual".
Every single girl has been autistic and mostly introverted too. Some bordering extrovert features.
i could have easily tbqh, you just dont know how to escalate tbh

• WTF
i could have easily tbqh, you just dont know how to escalate tbh
Coulda woulda, doesn't really help.
Not really an answer...
I could have been a millionaire, I had 10 bitcoins.
How do you escalate something, that doesn't respond to you. Tell me. I mean, might have been me, for sure, but then it doesn't matter, as long as the equation has me in it and not a chad instead.

That's just because they found you ugly. If you were Chad enough to them you would've gotten a completely different sort of treatment

• +1
That's just because they found you ugly. If you were Chad enough to them you would've gotten a completely different sort of treatment
I know and I agree. Which is what I also think, so ye. I can't believe it matters what you're saying to the girl... When I listen what/how other people(couples) talk to each other, it makes absolutely 0 sense. There's nothing special, but the girl is very receptive and talkative, interactive and joyous just to be around, even though the conversation is the most banal and boring shit I've ever witnessed in my life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
I know and I agree. Which is what I also think, so ye. I can't believe it matters what you're saying to the girl... When I listen what/how other people(couples) talk to each other, it makes absolutely 0 sense. There's nothing special, but the girl is very receptive and talkative, interactive and joyous just to be around, even though the conversation is the most banal and boring shit I've ever witnessed in my life.
Right, because it doesn't matter. How you look is all that matters to her.

• So Sad
bro of course genes are involved in metabolism.

Its mainly regulated by leptin and ghrelin, leptin increases the feeling of satiation, ghrelin increases hunger

If you want to be satiated earlier, dont try inhibiting your ghrelin, since it plays vital part in your hormone system,

If i were you, Id try natural ways to increase leptin, you can for example get a huge spike in leptin just by consuming less sugar

HGH, and salbutamol+caffeine 2 week cycles. Then hit the gym and get ripped. I can drop 3kgs a month and gain strenght while not starve a single day, eat mostly protein, and carbs around workouts.
You can buy all this online.

• Love it
HGH, and salbutamol+caffeine 2 week cycles. Then hit the gym and get ripped. I can drop 3kgs a month and gain strenght while not starve a single day, eat mostly protein, and carbs around workouts.
You can buy all this online.
is going on hgh for just a short term worth it?

is going on hgh for just a short term worth it?
Im cycling the salbutamol and caffeine, not the HGH, but yes it's worthed short term, like an 8 week cycle.

• Woah
Im cycling the salbutamol and caffeine, not the HGH, but yes it's worthed short term, like an 8 week cycle.
just buoght some salbutamol, how much should i take/day?

just buoght some salbutamol, how much should i take/day?
I started 4mg+200mg caffeine pre workout/cardio, you can increase this and check sides, a good spot for me is 6mg+300mg, usually twice a day before cardio and workout.
Doctors prescribe 16mg a day max in 4 doses. If you want to speed fatloss you can use it all day around, but i just use it around workouts.

• Love it
Hgh, ghrps. Watch your insulin. You'll be fine