• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10107, .🇹🇩., Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person
there is no "best" elevator boots nigga, just buy the ones you like

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: manossarik, HeavenAdmιn, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
None unironically. Maybe they would be good in nightclubs but even then not great. They are just not worth it imo.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and Deleted member 4209
None unironically. Maybe they would be good in nightclubs but even then not great. They are just not worth it imo.
gotta get every advantage u can in this dating market tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873, HeavenAdmιn, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
gotta get every advantage u can in this dating market tho
Walking like Frankenstein will make you look retarded and knowing myself I would be looking if anyone noticed I was wearing them 24/7. You also need to relearn how to walk and you will never look 100% natural. Your feet will be sore and you won't be able to walk long distances easily. 1-1.5 inch lifts or airmax 720 is the only way to go. Legit elevator boots just don't work. Yes they increase height somewhat (not as much as advertised) but are just not practical in the real world.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and HeavenAdmιn
AF1s with insole works for me. You could also get some fashionmaxxed ones that give you like 5cm and just claim that you are fashionmaxxing if they call you out. Like those baleciaga shoes or other Pradas maybe.

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and HeavenAdmιn
get boots + 1 layer of lifts its ideal for me and I can walk completely normal with it
i go from 186 to 192 smth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and HeavenAdmιn
link doesn't work on here or sth jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: manossarik and Deleted member 5522
Walking like Frankenstein will make you look retarded and knowing myself I would be looking if anyone noticed I was wearing them 24/7. You also need to relearn how to walk and you will never look 100% natural. Your feet will be sore and you won't be able to walk long distances easily. 1-1.5 inch lifts or airmax 720 is the only way to go. Legit elevator boots just don't work. Yes they increase height somewhat (not as much as advertised) but are just not practical in the real world.
i only have an inch or so lift ngl. more than 2 probably would be obvious outside of club setting. plus its over for me anyway.

• +1