• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirreljak, UnderTheKnife and forevermirin
If you need a justification to do anything, might as well just rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Endocrinemaxxer, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Need justification.
You cant wear them all the time, that is not possible just wear them on occasions when you need a extra boost. Like when clubbing or on a date.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13710
there isn't

You cant wear them all the time, that is not possible just wear them on occasions when you need a extra boost. Like when clubbing or on a date.
exactly so what. lie about how it helps bad eyesight in dark places or what

You self-identify as a blue-eyed person, that's more than enough of an excuse, it's not even an excuse in fact, it's who you are, you wouldn't question a trans person about what he/she is.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
No justification for lying to the world.

Just find some fake kinda working bs to explain why the contacts you wear are blue usually
I couldn't think of a reason, just use it in front of people who don't know your real eye color.

Mog or be mogged

I couldn't think of a reason, just use it in front of people who don't know your real eye color.
No just say you have a special astigmatism to light and you need blue contacts because of tight refractions

giphy.gif
tf is this

I just say I'm trying a new look, especially matching my eye color with my clothes color (I switch between blue, amber, and honey contacts)