What is the best field to go into?

N1666

N1666

Kraken
Right now I’m looking at getting back into education, my options are endless but I have no idea what to go into.

I’m looking into something like Pharmacy based on the fact it’s something that interests me + my mother is a top level pharmacist so the connections she has will be handy.

I’d have to wait till September next year to do anything as in England you have to go down the traditional path of A levels to get into university for Pharmacology. In the meantime I’d learn the content mainly for Chemistry as that’s the most important subject I have to take.

That’s just one option though, I need more ideas of what the best fields to get into are.

• +1
Reactions: zuku, wsada, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
@Jason Voorhees tagging you because you are one person who values education here

• +1
Reactions: wsada, Jason Voorhees and Kaari
im 15 so cant tell u a ton but if it interests you and your mom is top level then go for it, i dont think people here can tell YOU what YOU wanna do, do some you wake up and feel happy you have to do it

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Snowskinned, watah, Kaari and 2 others
pharmacist is a good choice, never choose electrician tho

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and N1666
Right now I’m looking at getting back into education, my options are endless but I have no idea what to go into.

I’m looking into something like Pharmacy based on the fact it’s something that interests me + my mother is a top level pharmacist so the connections she has will be handy.

I’d have to wait till September next year to do anything as in England you have to go down the traditional path of A levels to get into university for Pharmacology. In the meantime I’d learn the content mainly for Chemistry as that’s the most important subject I have to take.

That’s just one option though, I need more ideas of what the best fields to get into are.
I'd say if u have the grades for it and are into that line of work, dentistry is a good career path.

• +1
Reactions: wsada, Pikabro, Kaari and 2 others
Binman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and N1666
Engineering

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, irkkedmulatto, Joshrc and 3 others
I'd say if u have the grades for it and are into that line of work, dentistry is a good career path.
Yeah that’s another one I was considering. A dentist friend of mine is the reason why I want to go back into education. Like me he started his education late, but still came out to be one of the most successful dentists in our part of the country.

He opened his own dentistry and makes a shit ton of money, even before on his normal wage he was making 6 figures.

It made me realise it’s never too late and even though I’m 19 it’s still pretty young in terms of getting a career.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and ey88
Literally any STEM major.

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337, GabachoCopium, NZb6Air and 2 others
The pay for dentistry isn't as high as other surgeons. I'm in CS so idk but some of my friends are doing dentistry and to an outsider like me it feels like they are genuinely doing some arts and crafts major than a serious medical course. A lot of the stuff in dentistry is just learning how to fill in teeths, creating molds and stuff like that.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Bipolar Vamp6ix and N1666
The pay for dentistry isn't as high as other surgeons. I'm in CS so idk but some of my friends are doing dentistry and to an outsider like me it feels like they are genuinely doing some arts and crafts major than a serious medical course. A lot of the stuff in dentistry is just learning how to fill in teeths, creating molds and stuff like that.
It seemed that way for me too ngl, i was planning on studying dentistry but then i changed and went for diagnostic radiology instead, not this year though, im taking a gap year to focus on my fighting career more and do some more construction jobs and then i'll go at it again next year

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and N1666
Yeah that’s another one I was considering. A dentist friend of mine is the reason why I want to go back into education. Like me he started his education late, but still came out to be one of the most successful dentists in our part of the country.

He opened his own dentistry and makes a shit ton of money, even before on his normal wage he was making 6 figures.

It made me realise it’s never too late and even though I’m 19 it’s still pretty young in terms of getting a career.
Dentistry seems like a good option, even if you don’t make the big bucks you at least got a guaranteed job when u graduate.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Anything with a license to practice is a safe choice. Pharmacology is nice but it would not come close to the prestige and pay of a doctor, so if you got the grades definitely get into Medicine. Dentistry is for brainlets who didn't get into Medicine but still decent if you don't mind looking at disgusting mouths for 40yrs.

Other than that - any STEM degree with exception of Computer Science (too saturated).

• Love it
do pharmacy if ur mother owns one lol
pharmacy is free money when u have the money or connections to start after graduation

• +1
Reactions: wsada and N1666
do pharmacy if ur mother owns one lol
pharmacy is free money when u have the money or connections to start after graduation
Get a perscription for lean and sell it 1 bottle is 2000$

• JFL
Aerospace engineering for Lockheed Martin/spaceX

• +1
Depends on if you're in US or Europe, how high your IQ is, what your work goals are and how much you are willing to study.

• +1
grass field

• WTF
im 15 so cant tell u a ton but if it interests you and your mom is top level then go for it, i dont think people here can tell YOU what YOU wanna do, do some you wake up and feel happy you have to do it
Stfu nigga

Get some Ritalin