what is the best forum for low bf perfect body maxing?

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned
maybe some bodybuilding forum?

but i feel so weird there, they all are testosterone heads and tbh maybe 10% of them looks good

Imo dieting only is not enough to reach the desired mm bf. Imo you Need hiit exercises or intense cardio on Top of it to look good. If you only shredding through diet you will rather lose muscles and become skinnyfat. For me at least

My best shape was when i started again with a high intensity Sport for example Boxing or soccer

• +1
Reactions: kantero
High intensive interval training or gtfo you lazycels.

High intensive interval training or gtfo you lazycels.

yea but you dont know about the shitload of medicines,foods,vitamins etc that will speed up and enhance the process and result

yea but you dont know about the shitload of medicines,foods,vitamins etc that will speed up and enhance the process and result
Ditch all sugar and processed carbs, eat 1-2 times a day without snacks, do HIIT. You can't possibly not lose weight by doing this. Pills, powders and synthetic vitamins won't do shit for you.

Ditch all sugar and processed carbs, eat 1-2 times a day without snacks, do HIIT. You can't possibly not lose weight by doing this. Pills, powders and synthetic vitamins won't do shit for you.

they do you bluepill cell

How old are you?

im sure i mog you and your entire family and bloodline body-wise.

it is obvious that right suplements and drugs/vitamins/foods do work wonders

you are closeminded fagitcel

im sure i mog you and your entire family and bloodline body-wise.

it is obvious that right suplements and drugs/vitamins/foods do work wonders

you are closeminded fagitcel
This place needs age restriction tbh

This place needs age restriction tbh

lol pulling age argument after being proved youre wrong.

whos immature lmfao

either 10 IQ or 13 year old

ask me any questions if you have.

are designed shitting streets real? do you often encounter human pop on the ground?
dont know, dont live in that shithole country. if i did, i would end it asap. it would go down as the fastest suicide ever recorded in history.

dont know, dont live in that shithole country. if i did, i would end it asap. it would go down as the fastest suicide ever recorded in history.
lol imagine a mmorpg game where one shits on enemy territory as indian pajeet without being caught

if muslims shit on hindus territory and get caught then hindus get pissed off and start WW3

lol imagine a mmorpg game where one shits on enemy territory as indian pajeet without being caught

if muslims shit on hindus territory and get caught then hindus get pissed off and start WW3
the shitting think is exagerated tbh, only poverty shtiskinis shit in streets since they cant afford shitting like a normal person.

that country needs to be nuked and have most of its population eliminated imo. too much pajeets nowadays. its making my existence less meaningful then it already is