What is the best haircut for recessed,ugly face ?

eyearea

eyearea

Life is cope we will die anyway
title

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Lev Peshkov and St. Wristcel
No haircut for your face

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ampere, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 5539 and 16 others
fringe tbh
literally made me increase psl by like 0.25 psl at least

• +1
Reactions: Torero, Schönling, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
I don't know about the haircut but I've heard Andreischev is a good barber.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lanylanylany, Ampere, Warlow and 9 others
curly long on top short on sides

such a good halo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, eyearea and sandcelmuttcel
Best haircut is the “rope“ haircut, always available at your local Lowe’s or Home Depot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lanylanylany, 000, Copeful and 3 others
Lefort 3

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, 000, Marsiere214 and 2 others
Ur avi brought back bad memories bruh:cry:

• So Sad
Reactions: eyearea
the face makes the haircut not the other way around

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Copeful, eyearea and 1 other person
lefort 1 osteotomy + BSSO if you are healthy
lefort 3 osteotomy + lefort 1 osteotomy + BSSO in case you have maxillary hypoplasia

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 534, Deleted member 4430, eyearea and 1 other person
Any Eboy hairstyle can insanely halo anyone here

• +1
Long hair, at least you will have a niche with metal and punk girls

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Richard_Hungwell and eyearea
iunno dat zoomer haircut i dunno what was it called. like skinfade or something. just shave your lateral hair like nazis did 😎😎

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and eyearea
Nobody is giving that to us buddyboyo :cry::cry:
Sinn does this procedure similar, apparently it costs around 40k but mogs Lefort 3

I'd look into this if I were u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, eyearea and MentalistKebab
Something that will cover the face as much as possible, add a hat, some sunglasses and people won't notice you're actually ugly.
a6a82c5a388f7b097c6b0f647789a18f.jpg
c046bcb3194359d2a9c671bd0d5f7cd6.jpg
fd6b43ec1eebb73c43921dab6dc30e9d--guns-and-roses-myles-kennedy.jpg
PAY-MAIN-Slash.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Copeful, Deleted member 4209 and 2 others
Sinn does this procedure similar, apparently it costs around 40k but mogs Lefort 3

I'd look into this if I were u
Well he is gonna kick the bucket soon anyway.
Screenshot 20200809 171811 Firefox

Also can you highlight which part of face is or could moved forward in his modified LF3 cut ?

Because ideal bet would be LF1 with ccw rotation + modified lefort cut that is primarily focused on under eye (upper maxxilla) so my bulging eyes can get a breath.

• +1
Reactions: eyearea and Lev Peshkov
Well he is gonna kick the bucket soon anyway.
View attachment 575708
Also can you highlight which part of face is or could moved forward in his modified LF3 cut ?

Because ideal bet would be LF1 with ccw rotation + modified lefort cut that is primarily focused on under eye (upper maxxilla) so my bulging eyes can get a breath.
It looks ideal Lefort, I'm already saving up for it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 4430 and MentalistKebab
If you are ugly and recessed just ger whatevee haircut you like the most. Nothing you do will matter at all

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, CommanderCope and LowTierNormie
I'm gonna try to answer you the best I can.

So, in your case, the best way to increase your looks via hair is to get a haircut that covers the recession as much as possible.
To do so, the hair must be projecting forward, so "slicked back" hairstyles must be avoided at all costs.

Now, the ideal haircut also depends on other different factors as the face shape and hair type.

If your hair is completely straight, or a lil bit wavy, I would reccomend a "messy quiff" with the top looking forward. Something like this:

If your hair is SHIT, maybe a fringe is a better choice. It will cover hair recession, and will also provide a more forward-projecting look. Here you have an example:

This applies for both styles above: If your face is long and narrow, don't fade or cut the sides, grow them a little bit. But, in case of a short and round face, the best option is to clean and cut all the sides hair, as the excess of hair wilm add more roundness.

Talking about curly or curly-wavy hair, these are the best options:

As you see, they consist in shorter sides and longer and forward-looking top hair. If you have afro hair, I would do the same (maybe try to loosen the curls, there are lots of tutorials to do so).

PD: I don't know where to include this haircut below, but I have to say it looks amazing. It can give both, a high class look and a playful vibe. Not difficult to mantain, and suitable for many facial shapes and hair types (as long as it's not very thin...).

Thanks for reading!

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 7313 and 2 others
long straight hair to cover face imo

i can't even fraud that way cos curly hair

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 5912 and eyearea
Shaving your head

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and eyearea
long straight hair to cover face imo

i can't even fraud that way cos curly hair
curly hair gets more volume so much better for covering the face

• +1
Monobloc osteotomy would give you better haircut

• +1
Something that looks nt while covering as much as your face as possible. Something like short-medium sides and long top with fringe and perm

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Richard_Hungwell and eyearea

So, in your case, the best way to increase your looks via hair is to get a haircut that covers the recession as much as possible.
To do so, the hair must be projecting forward, so "slicked back" hairstyles must be avoided at all costs.

Now, the ideal haircut also depends on other different factors as the face shape and hair type.

If your hair is completely straight, or a lil bit wavy, I would reccomend a "messy quiff" with the top looking forward. Something like this:

If your hair is SHIT, maybe a fringe is a better choice. It will cover hair recession, and will also provide a more forward-projecting look. Here you have an example:

This applies for both styles above: If your face is long and narrow, don't fade or cut the sides, grow them a little bit. But, in case of a short and round face, the best option is to clean and cut all the sides hair, as the excess of hair wilm add more roundness.

As you see, they consist in shorter sides and longer and forward-looking top hair. If you have afro hair, I would do the same (maybe try to loosen the curls, there are lots of tutorials to do so).

PD: I don't know where to include this haircut below, but I have to say it looks amazing. It can give both, a high class look and a playful vibe. Not difficult to mantain, and suitable for many facial shapes and hair types (as long as it's not very thin...).

Thanks for reading!

Great post, thanks for the insight!

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, MedPrettyBoy and eyearea

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, brainded, a.i.ngel and 1 other person

Thanks for reading!

So basically...short back and sides and longer up top? Isn't that good general advice for pretty much every guy though, even good looking guys? But yeah, the more flaws you have, the more hair you will need to cover them up.

Chin wing and high lefort 1 with maybe genioplasty will solve your problem

• +1
Paper bag haircut. works all the time

• +1
So basically...short back and sides and longer up top? Isn't that good general advice for pretty much every guy though, even good looking guys? But yeah, the more flaws you have, the more hair you will need to cover them up.
That's it.

Nowadays, almost every male haircut consists in shorter back and sides with longer top. It helps to harmonize the average face, no matter what shape. So, that being a universal haircut, it can be adapted to other styles and hair types.

• +1