What is the best haircut to get/ does it actually depend on your face shape?

noahwillascend

noahwillascend

Master
I usually let my hair grow out a bit longer, but when I go for a haircut which is a low taper with just a bit shorter on top, I can definitely tell you I look better, probably because I have the bones to look better with shorter hair.

But I want your opinion , what’s the ‘best’ haircut to go for men, wolf cut, the flow, curtains, low taper fade?
And to add is haircut cope, in my opinion , no.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
It depends on the flaws you want to hide, no such thing as face shape

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
for example for your case specifically, you want to hide that big ICD, so u need bangs that fall on your glabella

• +1
for example for your case specifically, you want to hide that big ICD, so u need bangs that fall on your glabella
What is ICD? And are you jist * saying I should get a cut that falls on my fringe (which I normally get)
I was thinking of a slick back in the future

• +1
intercanthal distance
that falls on my f

a bang like that in the middle

Attachments

• A9522B23-9D99-407C-B361-D36EE41E0885.mov
    4.5 MB
  • IMG_6044.jpeg
    IMG_6044.jpeg
    450.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Choosing a hairstyle is based on how you want peers to perceive you and what demographic of women you want to appeal to. There's no inherent best hairstyle for men as long as you're NW0.

• +1
nigga stop flexing your mouth, it makes it less wide which is a failo

and the cut is good just need it to be longer
I’m cheekbiting like a Autist I will admit . Here’s a better photo

Attachments

• IMG_5357.png
    IMG_5357.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5197.png
    IMG_5197.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Choosing a hairstyle is based on how you want peers to perceive you and what demographic of women you want to appeal to. There's no inherent best hairstyle for men as long as you're NW0.
I’m just going with the standard . Fringe with low taper cut, works well, makes me look good. And targets the same age group as me .

I am NW0 as well. I rocked curtains for a while but that was back when I was about 25% bf so didn’t look good

• +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel
I'll say htn overall after looking at everything. Your nose to mouth ratio is bad

• +1
most people r retarded. u look weird asf. u could model for that reason. but in terms of female appeal not good.
I’ve pulled a Stacy lite (in my eyes) and numerous HTBs sooo I think I got appeal

The mouth should ideally be roughly 1.5 times wider than the nose, your nose and mouth looks nearly the same width as eachother
What can fix it? MSE? Or just excersisss
Also can I ask what else do u think I could work on like falios (btw I’m fat)

The nose to mouth ratio is the only fixable flaw from what I can see. Everything else is just unfixable ratio flaws like icd and short wide skull.

Mse is dangerous, my friend imoroved his mouth width by chewing jaw trainers whilst smiling at the same time. He went from a 1.2 nose to mouth ratio to 1.5

• +1
Now that I look again your jaw is also overly square and wide, makes your head look like a box

The nose to mouth ratio is the only fixable flaw from what I can see. Everything else is just unfixable ratio flaws like icd and short wide skull.

Mse is dangerous, my friend imoroved his mouth width by chewing jaw trainers whilst smiling at the same time. He went from a 1.2 nose to mouth ratio to 1.5
My ICD is bad? How i thought my eye spacing was fine please elaborate

Attachments

• IMG_5877.jpeg
    IMG_5877.jpeg
    110.9 KB · Views: 0
I'm not saying it, its purely objective
No one has ever pointed it out, only you on .org and no one has ever said anything about it to me/ I’ve never noticed it and I know when there’s a falio
Anyway so is there any softmaxxing advice you can give me, I’m already , tanning, leaning, and fixing eyebrows

No one has ever pointed it out, only you on .org and no one has ever said anything about it to me/ I’ve never noticed it and I know when there’s a falio
Anyway so is there any softmaxxing advice you can give me, I’m already , tanning, leaning, and fixing eyebrows
No one has pointed it out because no one here knows anything about looks anymore, the majority of people here are 12 year old tiktokcels now

Thats about all the softmaxxes u can do

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend and Deleted member 88653
I use actors as inspiration based on personal preference. It's usually the best way to go. Haircut won't make a huge difference though, except if you compare shoulder length greasy vs short clean.

No one has pointed it out because no one here knows anything about looks anymore, the majority of people here are 12 year old tiktokcels now

Thats about all the softmaxxes u can do
Okay thank you