What is the best Masseter muscle hypertrophy method using Hard gum?

Psl.sprks

Psl.sprks

It’s begun.
Ok so here’s my face now and i’m trying to grow my masseters. I have falim gum but was wondering what you guys think is the best way to utilize chewing coming from an optimal perspective. I’m not sure if i should just fucking chew all day till i can’t, Or train it like any other muscle, with multiple sets til failure, and rest in between. Let know if you have anything bhais :feelsgood:
IMG 5004

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Masseter is a meme.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: billymidnight, GunDevilHybrid, Mewton and 2 others
Ok so here’s my face now and i’m trying to grow my masseters. I have falim gum but was wondering what you guys think is the best way to utilize chewing coming from an optimal perspective. I’m not sure if i should just fucking chew all day till i can’t, Or train it like any other muscle, with multiple sets til failure, and rest in between. Let know if you have anything bhais :feelsgood:View attachment 3121435
You look like a gay villain stop squinting like that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: copernico, sb23, PsychoH and 1 other person
My friend said i look like james sapphire (I don’t at all) so i took this pic trying to look like him jfl
Please go read more threads before you're driven to suicide by other members tiktokcel
You might think I'm exaggerating but spend 1 month more and you'll see this message and think you were a down syndrome retard

• +1
Reactions: Disrupted Gene and Psl.sprks
Please go read more threads before you're driven to suicide by other members tiktokcel
You might think I'm exaggerating but spend 1 month more and you'll see this message and think you were a down syndrome retard
Ok thanks for helping a greycel out my nigga

Ok so here’s my face now and i’m trying to grow my masseters. I have falim gum but was wondering what you guys think is the best way to utilize chewing coming from an optimal perspective. I’m not sure if i should just fucking chew all day till i can’t, Or train it like any other muscle, with multiple sets til failure, and rest in between. Let know if you have anything bhais :feelsgood:View attachment 3121435
You’re gonna end up looking deformed from bruxism. Over developed masseter is always ugly. It’s unnatural and disgusting.

You’re gonna end up looking deformed from bruxism. Over developed masseter is always ugly. It’s unnatural and disgusting.
hard chewing if done correctly can be a good thing, especially if you have a very narrow jaw.

Not if you have bad insertions, speaking from experience.
what do you define as bad insertions? can you share your before/after pics in pm? i have a medical reason to actually hard chew on one side but most men have neutral or positive gonions so i really don't think it would be that bad unless you overdo it.

what do you define as bad insertions? can you share your before/after pics in pm? i have a medical reason to actually hard chew on one side but most men have neutral or positive gonions so i really don't think it would be that bad unless you overdo it.
I didn’t take before and after. It just makes me look more bloated, and removes definition from my face. As for insertions, I just heard clavicular say that you shouldn’t hypertrophy masseters if you have bad insertions. Example of good insertions would be Brad Pitt, bad insertions being anyone with higher set masseters (like me), this gives the appearance of bloat.

I didn’t take before and after. It just makes me look more bloated, and removes definition from my face. As for insertions, I just heard clavicular say that you shouldn’t hypertrophy masseters if you have bad insertions. Example of good insertions would be Brad Pitt, bad insertions being anyone with higher set masseters (like me), this gives the appearance of bloat.
the bloat should be temporary though, when you stop for a few days it should go away and you should be left with bigger masseters theoretically anyways..

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Masseter training will make you look bloated and give you TMJ disorder. Don't do it, it's such a looksmin. And you'll ruin your jaw joint if you really over do it.

• +1
Reactions: Psl.sprks
Masseter training will make you look bloated and give you TMJ disorder. Don't do it, it's such a looksmin. And you'll ruin your jaw joint if you really over do it.
great to know thanks, I will just be buying lipolab with my birthday money and i’ll be injecting into my fat pads, wish me luck

U right, I don’t even think i have the insertions for my masseters to look good if they got hypotrophized, id just look like a bloated chipmunk :lul:
i did it wrong an i descended an even if i did it right i looked bloated...

• +1
Reactions: Psl.sprks