What is the best method for suicide?

D

Deleted member 3041

Kraken
Im tired from this world. I cant cope with being ignored by women and some of them look me with disgusting face

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, justshowerbro, galego123 and 17 others
The exit bag /thread

010DD640 0BF4 4BF1 B883 3D010172AF79

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 15827, MoggerGaston and 2 others
Dnp overdose

• +1
Reactions: Account
Please don’t do it I didn’t read ur thread I thought u joking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 20618
please dont

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 21251 and Deleted member 15827

I gutchu bro:chad::feelsrope:

them ignoring you is part of them shit testing you cause their really attracted to you brah. you gotta pass their shit tests and neg them to oblivion

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hiwasuwor, Constantin Denis, Adonis and 3 others
Starving to death. At least u will be ripped low Bf bad boy before death. Who knows u may change ur mind if ur looks increase

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hiwasuwor, 7zyzz7, MoggerGaston and 4 others
Time to post this forums obligatory anti suicide song.

you've got this man hang in there 😢

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Kroker, Deleted member 18439 and 2 others
them ignoring you is part of them shit testing you cause their really attracted to you brah. you gotta pass their shit tests and neg them to oblivion
Bull shit if they is atracted they approach

Kill yourself only mentally by becoming a monk or yogi and let go of all wordly values. Become ascetic and you will no longer care about girls in a few years and you will be hally. This world is a joke bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
badg96 depressed arc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member 20618
Im tired from this world. I cant cope with being ignored by women and some of them look me with disgusting face
I just said this in another thread but i'll repeat it.

Quickest way: Shotgun pointed directly at the brain preferably putting the barrel in your mouth.

Most painless way: Helium bag.

Most guaranteed way: Jumping off a large building, cliff, bridge.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20097
The ancient native Americans used to freeze themselves to death by jumping into ice lakes. Only works during winter.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21166 and Deleted member 20097
I’m thinking of doing the same, I don’t think I can keep going on anymore. I don’t have a rope to hang off by my plan is to swiftly stab myself in the neck and bleed out near the river. I can’t mogg nobody, and I never will. I’m a 5’9 somalia man, everyone height moggs me, and I believe my hairline has been receeding. I’m 17 and I stopped growing ages ago. Even after I get money I’m still a subhuman and I hate this suffering. Sad part is, once I’m gone, I’ll be tortured in hell for eternity. I’m planning on leaving this world tonight

• JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq
Dude become a youtuber or some shit.

Get drunk everyday and fuck whores.

Travel somewhere. Have an activity to do. Cycling, boxing etc.

Who the fuck cares if youre not a model.
Im not a fucking model, noone here is.
99% of the planet isnt a model and will nvr be.

Make the besst out of what uve. And stop caring. If u really need pussy, pay. Improvise.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Trustworthyfish, Kroker, Enfant terrible and 1 other person
@BrettyBoy thoughts old boy

The ancient native Americans used to freeze themselves to death by jumping into ice lakes. Only works during winter.
Thats smart, hypothermia would kill them in a few minutes

fighting a tiger

i like you
dont do this bro

I’m thinking of doing the same, I don’t think I can keep going on anymore. I don’t have a rope to hang off by my plan is to swiftly stab myself in the neck and bleed out near the river. I can’t mogg nobody, and I never will. I’m a 5’9 somalia man, everyone height moggs me, and I believe my hairline has been receeding. I’m 17 and I stopped growing ages ago. Even after I get money I’m still a subhuman and I hate this suffering. Sad part is, once I’m gone, I’ll be tortured in hell for eternity. I’m planning on leaving this world tonight
Have you tried looksmaxxing?

Bull shit if they is atracted they approach

Only if you are well above them in looks usually. They will usually give you a sign to approach them though if interested.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Have you tried looksmaxxing?
Ofc, I bonesmasshed my checks wrong the whole time and lost bone density.and that’s not even through worst part :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Ofc, I bonesmasshed my checks wrong the whole time and lost bone density.and that’s not even through worst part :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
At least give life a shot man. Ur 17 bro, you have so much time left on this earth. Reach your looksmaxxing potential.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and pneumocystosis
Kill yourself only mentally by becoming a monk or yogi and let go of all wordly values. Become ascetic and you will no longer care about girls in a few years and you will be hally. This world is a joke bro.
how do i get started with this
post resources plz

I have a Skype if you wanna talk about it. Discussion often makes shit better.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and thecaste
Starving to death. At least u will be ripped low Bf bad boy before death. Who knows u may change ur mind if ur looks increase
Based.

• +1
Reactions: Account
Dude become a youtuber or some shit.

Get drunk everyday and fuck whores.

Travel somewhere. Have an activity to do. Cycling, boxing etc.

Who the fuck cares if youre not a model.
Im not a fucking model, noone here is.
99% of the planet isnt a model and will nvr be.

Make the besst out of what uve. And stop caring. If u really need pussy, pay. Improvise.
You need MONEY for this.

It really is fascinating how this site ruins people's mental health.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Nisse, Constantin Denis and 4 others
Only if you are well above them in looks usually. They will usually give you a sign to approach them though if interested.
I see all nights guys get approached is suicidefuel. And girls on my hostel Room being men to have sex with here i hear they fuck over

• So Sad
Reactions: Enfant terrible
Gun - carbonmonxide

I think i cut the vein of my neck

Pls reccord it

• Ugh..
Reactions: Kroker
Overdose on benzos and alcohol. Thats what i would do. You look good though you shouldnt kill yourself especially not because of how u look

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
Why does this appear when I'm in withdrawal syndrome?

@badg96 still alive ?
there is hope for you

500mg of test e and 500mg deca every week to kill your past pathetic self and smash some heavy ass weights in rage against this repugnant material world.

Convert to Islam INSHALLAH

Not bruno :( they got to my boy

er, mass er in gta or minecraft