What is the best mild drug for reducing inhib?

M

mewcel420

Bronze
I just heard of Pregabalin and I find it really interesting: Take this pill to reduce your inhib and finally be able to talk to girls. But it looks like it might be dangerous in the long run and it's kinda expensive. Also because it's so strong it might change your personality a lot, and I don't want people to know I'm taking something like this.

So what drug has a really subtle effect of reducing inhib without being expensive and have health consequences? Something to take daily and cheap.

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie and imthesupremecel
Amphetamines are your best friend.

Poppers drastically lower inhib for like 30 seconds to a minute, the drastic drop in inhib isn’t permanent but you will have had a glimpse of low inhib that will carry over after the high. At least that’s how it works for me. I walk around with poppers and take them sporadically to ground myself when I get too in my head. They only cost like $10 per bottle or $30 for the larger bottle.

It’s also a drug faggots use for gay sex so be mindful that some people might make assumptions if they see you use it. However it’s not uncommon for people to use in non sexual contexts to enhance things like partying so it depends on the type of people you’re around. Also nobody has to see you use it.

I would usually hit poppers on the way to a date or on a date with a girl because it helps me get in my bag and think about fucking.

Bonus is that poppers are great for heterosexual sex too, for the reasons I stated above. You can get an inhaler nozzle so that it’s easy to use during sex and you’re not screwing and unscrewing a cap the whole time. I found this makes women a lot more receptive to trying them during sex because they can take a quick whiff whenever they want at their own pace and not have to worry about fiddling around and interrupting the flow.