What is the best reputable place/country to go to Uni?

House Lannister

House Lannister

Eva I loved you
Mix of good reputation and decent social scene

India

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 16262 and House Lannister
Sweden

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, hebbewem and House Lannister
The Netherlands; Utrech, Leiden or Amsterdam

For doctormaxxing Rotterdam is very good too,

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
The Netherlands; Utrech, Leiden or Amsterdam

For doctormaxxing Rotterdam is very good too,
I’m 5’11 and ethnic though. Would feel like an outcast or soemthing lol

US

• +1
I’m 5’11 and ethnic though. Would feel like an outcast or soemthing lol
No there is no racism in the Netherlands. You won't get any white bitches because they are Chad only.
If you want to fuck white pussy go to England; Oxford, London, etc.

• Woah
If you are rich UK or Netherlands

• +1
If you are rich UK or Netherlands
I know a noodle subhuman Vietnamese femoid that studies in The Netherlands. Her parents pay €10k a year for her to study here, but she hates her studies and is trying to get a Dutch boyfriend so she will get Dutch citizenship but she only gets pumped and dumped. Never began for her. :LOL::LOL:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: House Lannister and Deleted member 15516
I know a noodle subhuman Vietnamese femoid that studies in The Netherlands. Her parents pay €10k a year for her to study here, but she hates her studies and is trying to get a Dutch boyfriend so she will get Dutch citizenship but she only gets pumped and dumped. Never began for her. :LOL::LOL:
How can she afford that ?Only if she works at least part time. Netherlands is super expensive

How can she afford that ?Only if she works at least part time. Netherlands is super expensive
Yeah she wanted me but I rejected her gook ass. I think she was lying about the cost to impress me, but it's probably still very expensive.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15516 and House Lannister
Sir, come to Romania, if you're from a western country, your status will be high here, you will mog Romanian students in status, money and even looks since the average Romanian tends to be pretty ugly. Romania also offers the cheapest university degrees that are still recognized in all European Union, many Africans, Indians, Arabs, etc. come here to study medicine, engineering, computer science, etc. and then usually move to find jobs in the more developed European countries that offer higher salaries.

• Woah
Sir, come to Romania, if you're from a western country, your status will be high here, you will mog Romanian students in status, money and even looks since the average Romanian tends to be pretty ugly. Romania also offers the cheapest university degrees that are still recognized in all European Union, many Africans, Indians, Arabs, etc. come here to study medicine, engineering, computer science, etc. and then usually move to find jobs in the more developed European countries that offer higher salaries.
Romanian education is cucked bro and if he wants to work or do research in the West it's better to have studied in the west and not in slavland

• +1
If you can make €1000 a month in the Netherlands as a student you will have decent living quality.

• Woah
Romanian education is cucked bro and if he wants to work or do research in the West it's better to have studied in the west and not in slavland
The diplomas are accepted all over EU, our diplomas are equal to their diplomas, and education is far from cucked, most university professors here are still traditional, conservative men, better hurry here, until the university system will eventually go woke like in other European countries.

• Woah
The diplomas are accepted all over EU, our diplomas are equal to their diplomas, and education is far from cucked, most university professors here are still traditional, conservative men, better hurry here, until the university system will eventually go woke like in other European countries.
hahha the amount of cope
bangladeshi diploma is also accepted in EU have you seen a european CEO with bangladeshi diploma? it's just formality.

you are coping with politics, just because you have neo nazi professors doesn't mean that it's better to study there. lots of universities in the west also have good politics. you are from slavland so you dont know what it's like here.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister and Gonthar
hahha the amount of cope
bangladeshi diploma is also accepted in EU have you seen a european CEO with bangladeshi diploma? it's just formality.

you are coping with politics, just because you have neo nazi professors doesn't mean that it's better to study there. lots of universities in the west also have good politics. you are from slavland so you dont know what it's like here.
Who the hell would go Bangladesh to get a diploma from there?

Being a CEO requires other skills, the place where you got the diploma is the least important part.

Romania also isn't slavic.

Man I’m sure it’s not bad but adjusting to a country like Romanian would take some time. Also more western degrees are better recognized

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Deleted member 16262
Who the hell would go Bangladesh to get a diploma from there?

Being a CEO requires other skills, the place where you got the diploma is the least important part.

Romania also isn't slavic.
hahah another cope hahahha
you are like ukraine you want to belong to the west so bad

and almost every ceo has a degree so its a good argument.

"Who the hell would go Bangladesh to get a diploma from there?"
exactly

romania is only good if you want to go live there and you are already rich like andrew tate

Anywhere in Europe except the East