What is the best sarm to get ?

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
I’ve decided im hopping on some type of enhancer . I feel low t , limp mode all the time and im capped at 6’1 . I also need to put on more size (Physique, shoulders specifically) i this is something that needs to happen before im 25 and it’s too late unfortunately.

RAD 140
or S 23 if you are fat

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Just need something to grow muscle , lose fat , For health i need higher t tbh
rad 140
and simultaneously hcg if you also want higher t

• +1
Rad 140 lgd is to suppressive also mk677

rad 140
and simultaneously hcg if you also want higher t
how many ml per day and what schedule? Im buying them with liquid drops that dissolve orally

TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE.
Too much of a pussy? That’s fine, natural selection.

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and MulattoTrenMaxxer
Rad 140 lgd is to suppressive also mk677
can you elab on the suppressive effects of mk677 ?
technically its not a SARM , since its not a test analog and doesn't attach to androgen receptors

I’ve decided im hopping on some type of enhancer . I feel low t , limp mode all the time and im capped at 6’1 . I also need to put on more size (Physique, shoulders specifically) i this is something that needs to happen before im 25 and it’s too late unfortunately.
Inject T rad 140 is aethetic don't be a pussy inject T it is cheap does not interfere with microbiome and is extremely accessible.
Remember that any sarm you inject the ramifications are permanent. You will need to keep taking steroids for the rest of you life or at least until you don't want to keep your muscles and want to have kids.
Gymcelling as a natty is good for a year to gage if you should hop on gear or not

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
can you elab on the suppressive effects of mk677 ?
technically its not a SARM , since its not a test analog and doesn't attach to androgen receptors
no

• JFL