What is the best solution ? Microdosing Fin OR doing Hair Transplant every 3-4 years

What is the best solution ? Microdosing Finasteride OR doing Hair Transplant every 3-4 years

• Total voters
KDA Player

KDA Player

Diamond
What is best ?

Microdosing finasteride or doing hairtransplant every few years to keep up and avoiding fin ?

actual caging at people like u asking questions like this

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Fin loses effect after decade anyway

Fin loses effect after decade anyway
No it doesn't. You are losing very very slowly.

After 10 years, the patients with an improvement at the first year have an empirical probability of 0.04 to have worse results. Otherwise they tend to maintain the hair growth, or more probably, to improve.

• +1
Reactions: freshpeppermint and Deleted member 19551
Aren't you supposed to take fin when you get a transplant anyways?

Aren't you supposed to take fin when you get a transplant anyways?
Yes you are. Also there is not enough graft to ht in every 3 years

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player
DO 0.25 EVERY OTHER DAY ( M W F ) IF ALL GOOD AND NO SIDES... WAIT LIKE 2 MONTHS UNTIL YOU SEE IF YOU GAINED ANY REGROWTH IF YES THEN STAY LIKE THIS IF NOT THEN UP THE DOSE TO 0.5 MG.

DON'T USE MINOX UNTIL YOU SEE IF YOU CAN GET REGROWTH WITH FIN ONLY.

WHAT NW ARE YOU RN?

• +1
Fuck, do we have testimony of successful people not taking fin after HT ?

Just weigh the pros and cons

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Fuck, do we have testimony of successful people not taking fin after HT ?

Just weigh the pros and cons
You will end up like this if you don't take fin. It looks giga retarded
Finmust

• JFL
DO 0.25 EVERY OTHER DAY ( M W F ) IF ALL GOOD AND NO SIDES... WAIT LIKE 2 MONTHS UNTIL YOU SEE IF YOU GAINED ANY REGROWTH IF YES THEN STAY LIKE THIS IF NOT THEN UP THE DOSE TO 0.5 MG.

WHAT NW ARE YOU RN?
I was 1 and now I'm 2 :feelswhy:

I was 1 and now I'm 2 :feelswhy:
AGE?

LISTEN MANY HOLLYWOOD CELEBS TAKE IT LIKE CANDY... STOP FUCKING AROUND AND LOSING GROUND.

THE SOONER THE BETTER.

TRUST ME ON THE EVERY OTHER DAY APPROACH.

VISIT R/TRESSLESS AND YOU WILL SEE MANY GOT DECENT REGROWTH OR STOPPED THE HAIR LOSS USING THE EOD APPROACH.

• +1
do you take fin? dose?

age? NW scale?
I've been on fin-min for 4 years. 1mg everyday fin twice a day min foam.

I was nw 1.5 now I am Norwood 1? Like you can't tell I am losing hair ( I never had a perfect hairline)

AGE?

LISTEN MANY HOLLYWOOD CELEBS TAKE IT LIKE CANDY... STOP FUCKING AROUND AND LOSING GROUND.

THE SOONER THE BETTER.

TRUST ME ON THE EVERY OTHER DAY APPROACH.

VISIT R/TRESSLESS AND YOU WILL SEE MANY GOT DECENT REGROWTH OR STOPPED THE HAIR LOSS USING THE EOD APPROACH.
25, but I look pretty young and I don't want to get fucked by hairpill.

What do you estimate is the % to get side effect from fin such as ER and mood change ?

I seriously consider trying it but I have to know more about it

Edit: taking a second look I am 1.5 but was 1 one year ago :blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and Oberyn
25, but I look pretty young and I don't want to get fucked by hairpill.

What do you estimate is the % to get side effect from fin such as ER and mood change ?

I seriously consider trying it but I have to know more about it

Edit: taking a second look I am 1.5 but was 1 one year ago :blackpill::blackpill:
You look young because you have hair when you lose it it's over oldcel:feelsgood:

• +1
You look young because you have hair when you lose it it's over oldcel:feelsgood:
Absolutly, most of my friends at my age are around 2 and 3, I think the average is 2-2,5.
I was so good, NW1, now I feel it starts to get annoying to keep my usual haircut and the NW is into me :blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
stfu greycell npc
Im caging at you still, imagine debating whether to let hairs fall out and get thousands of dollars worth of treatment or just take a fucking pill.

• Woah
transplant is only good to fix fucked up hairline. and still most results are pretty meh. you gotta pay up like Musk to have it done well

• +1
Im caging at you still, imagine debating whether to let hairs fall out and get thousands of dollars worth of treatment or just take a fucking pill.
Imagine being poor saying such copes.
Btw fin orally is extremelly retarded

transplant is only good to fix fucked up hairline. and still most results are pretty meh. you gotta pay up like Musk to have it done well

Yeah that's a good point

No it doesn't. You are losing very very slowly.
Good because I’m on that shit and if it stops working when I’m 30 I’m roping

depends, they are researching for hair cloning. but it will easily take another 5-10 years

• +1
how's your dick ? any side
No actually haven’t had a side yet. Does it make dick smaller or something? I haven’t noticed anything strange

• +1
depends, they are researching for hair cloning. but it will easily take another 5-10 years
It's always another 10 years.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moldovancel and KDA Player
No actually haven’t had a side yet. Does it make dick smaller or something? I haven’t noticed anything strange
I've heard it could make it harder to get hard.

Since it lowers DHT, could lower erectile function.

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
I've heard it could make it harder to get hard.

Since it lowers DHT, could lower erectile function.
Well I guess I feel my erections are not as hard but I can jerk off atleast 2 times a day so I’d say it hasn’t hindered that

WHAT NW ARE YOU RN?
Why not use minox? I was going to use minox in combination with a PRP and microneedling.

Why not use minox? I was going to use minox in combination with a PRP and microneedling.
with Minox you're not curing the underlying issue with MPB which is DHT reaping your hair follicles. But with fin you're.

also minox is hassle... makes hair greasy where as fin you just pop the pill like candy.

not to mention that you can regrow hair with fin alone.

visit r/tressless

with Minox you're not curing the underlying issue with MPB which is DHT reaping your hair follicles. But with fin you're.

also minox is hassle... makes hair greasy where as fin you just pop the pill like candy.

not to mention that you can regrow hair with fin alone.

visit r/tressless
okay. I hear a lot about the side effects though. I have really high DHT (excessive), would this make me worse or a better candidate for it?

okay. I hear a lot about the side effects though. I have really high DHT (excessive), would this make me worse or a better candidate for it?
DHT level in your blood and how sensitive your hair follicles towards DHT

age? norwood?

DHT level in your blood and how sensitive your hair follicles towards DHT

age? norwood?
21.8 Don't know norwood here are pics. I have metopic synostosis so my forehead and cranium is narrower than it should be, meaning my hairline was norwoody looking at the beginning, although it clearly has receded over the years.

Attachments

• 81a64b7745513385f426af2fd886f297185cda80003571405110ecae00b6bf24.jpg
    81a64b7745513385f426af2fd886f297185cda80003571405110ecae00b6bf24.jpg
    356.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2022-06-02 at 8.28.44 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-02 at 8.28.44 PM.png
    632.3 KB · Views: 0